From thy spirit shall they pass
No more, like dew-drop from the grass.
The breeze, the breath of God, is still,
And the mist upon the hill
Shadowy, shadowy, yet unbroken,
Is a symbol and a token.
How it hangs upon the trees,
jA mystery of mysteries!

هذه بعض القراءات للقصدية في اللغة الانجليزية والتي تساعد على ترجمة النص بشكل صحيح وهذه القراءات تشير الى مدى عمق القصيدة حيث لا يتفق على معناها او المقصود منا اثنان:-

Spirits of the Dead" was first titled "Visits of the Dead" when it was published in the 1827 collection Tamerlane and Other Poems. The title was changed for the 1829 collection Al Aaraaf, Tamerlane, and Minor Poems. The poem follows a dialogue between a dead speaker and a person visiting his grave. The spirit tells the person that those who one knows in life surround a person in death as well

==

The poem “Spirits of the Dead” does not seem to suggest any specific storyline or definitive characters. Rather, it reads like Poe’s reflection on the inevitability of death in general. He personifies the night time and stars saying that they will not look down, but they will seem to give a ‘burning fever,’ a desire to live in the mortal world. It is observed through the poem that he is lamenting about the loss of his wife, Virginia Clemm Poe, and how her leaving him has deeply grieved him. The mood of the poem is that of sadness, depression, brooding oppression and dismay. However, the mood has a slight shift from sadness to anger, then to resignation. It is observed through the imagery of change from dark, night, tombstone, to red, fever, glowing, burning, and finally mist, breath, and breeze. This shows that he finally had come to terms from being frustrated and aggravated to a resignation that death occurs as and when it wants to, and it is only a matter of time before one has to give in to death. In conclusion, the enigma of life and death that goes full circle is reflected in his choice of words, specifically in the first and last stanza. The word “secrecy” in the first stanza is echoed in the words “mystery of mysteries” in the last stanza. Hence, Poe’s “Spirits of the Dead” has a denouement that echoes its beginning, brining it full circle, just like life and death itself.

| Posted on 2012-07-02 | by a guest

==

Edgar Allen Poe wrote dark and depressing poems throughout his life. “Spirits of the Dead” is no exception for dreariness and depression. In “Spirits of the Dead,” Poe writes a five stanza poem with a rhyme scheme of aabbcdcdeeffgg… The rhyme scheme is consistent throughout the poem. Each of the stanzas expresses different aspects about dying, death, and the afterlife. “Spirits of the Dead” is written with iambic tetrameter.

The first stanza talks about dying and being all alone ‘Thy soul shall find itself alone’ and stuck in the graveyard in secrecy and cut off from everything that they once knew when they were alive. This shows that no one will come and ‘pry’ into your privacy of the grave. In the second stanza, Poe criticizes the dead for being restless in their afterlife. He tells them to be quiet and accept their loneliness. He says that previous spirits are with them and not to worry. He then tells them to be still.

In the third stanza, Poe personifies the night time and stars saying that they will not look down, but they will seem to give a ‘burning fever,’ a desire to live in the mortal world. He shows that the stars (red orbs) are a symbol of hope for everyone, dead or alive.

In the fourth stanza, the author describes how all of your thoughts and ideas will never go away. All of the parts of your mind are stuck and will never leave your spirit. For all of eternity and until the end of time, that is what will stay with you and nothing else. The fifth stanza contains a conclusion to the poem. It asks if we actually know what will happen to us when we die. The answer remains uncertain. It surely is ‘a mystery of mysteries!’

=

Spirits of the Dead” by Edgar Allen Poe is a poem about dying, and not being afraid of death. Poe discusses how upon death you, the reader, shall find yourself alone by your tombstone, but you won’t really be alone. He talks about how all of those who where with you in life and had passes on will meet you there. Poe mentions that even though visually you shall vanish from view, the memory of you will forever live on in hearts and minds of those who knew you while you where alive. He also mentions that ‘gods’ breath shall remain still, meaning that dying is something that is meant to be; it is natural and shouldn’t be feared. I also get the feeling that this poem was written for someone who is about to die, or has just recently died, because he writes “thee”, the objective form of thou, which is the old English for ‘you’. Although Poe could be just speaking to the reader and attempting to explain to us that death isn’t something we need to fear, the poem still gives off the impression of being written more specifically for someone else.

==

Knowing Poe's style, this poem seems to be about how the memories of the dead haunt the living. One particular example of that is how the stars are absent, there is no heavens, but "red orbs." I don't see the theme of hope coming from this poem, or any of Poe's work for that matter, considering that the heavens are absent and God sends a mist. Mist usually symbolizes mystery and unease rather than hope and an uplifting tone. The line "Now are thoughts thou shalt not banish" only furthers Poe's point that the memories of the dead are continuous. They cannot be ridded, and the "burning and the fever" are with a man's soul forever

قديم 01-09-2013, 12:52 PM
المشاركة 13
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• موجود
افتراضي
ترجمة المقطع الاخير من القصيدة:

Now are thoughts thou shalt not banish,
Now are visions ne'er to vanish;
Is a symbol and a token.
jA mystery of mysteries!

الآن ستظل أفكارك مستحكمة
الآن ستظل رؤاك متشبثة
وسوف تنز من روحك
كأنها حبات الندى الساقطة من الأعشاب.

هناك على ألتله
حيث النسيم والضباب وآثار عظمة الله
تبدو كظلال لكنها واضحة غير مكسورة.
وهي رمز وإمارة وإشارة
لكن كيف تظل معلقة على الأشجار
ذلك هو سر الأسرار.

ادعو كل من لديه راي او اقتراح بخصوص هذه الترجمة ان يقدمه هنا قبل ان نتعمد النص النهائي لهذه القصيدة التي تبدو فلسفية عميقة المعاني.

قديم 01-09-2013, 01:04 PM
المشاركة 14
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• موجود
افتراضي
وعليه تصبح الترجمة الكاملة للقصيدة كما يلي :

Spirits of the Dead

Thy soul shall find itself alone
'Mid dark thoughts of the grey tomb-stone;
Not one, of all the crowd, to pry
Into thine hour of secrecy.

Be silent in that solitude,
Which is not loneliness- for then
The spirits of the dead, who stood
In life before thee, are again
In death around thee, and their will
Shall overshadow thee; be still.
The night, though clear, shall frown,
And the stars shall not look down
From their high thrones in the Heaven
With light like hope to mortals given,
But their red orbs, without beam,
To thy weariness shall seem
As a burning and a fever
Which would cling to thee for ever.
Now are thoughts thou shalt not banish,
Now are visions ne'er to vanish;
Is a symbol and a token.
jA mystery of mysteries!

أرواح الموتى
ستجد روحك نفسها وحيدة،
عندما تنشغل بالأفكار السوداء، الكئيبة،
التي يثيرها حجر القبر الرمادي.
عندها لن تجد احد من الناس
يقتحم عليك خلوتك.

التزم الصمت في لحظات العزلة تلك،
والتي لن تشعر فيها بالوحدة
لان أرواح الموتى
الذين كانوا يقفون أمامك في الحياة
ستكون حولك وهم موتى،
وعزمهم سوف يظللك
قف دون حراك.

عندها ستجد الليل الصافي عابسا متجهما
والنجوم لن تنظر إلى الأسفل.
وسوف ترسل من عروشها العالية
ضوءا يبعث في الناس الأمل،
لكن مداراتها الحمراء غير المشعة
ستبدو لك وكأنها شعلة متوهجه
تتشبث فيك إلى الأبد.

الآن ستظل أفكارك مستحكمة
الآن ستظل رؤاك متشبثة
وسوف تنز من روحك
كأنها حبات الندى الساقطة من الأعشاب.

هناك على ألتله
حيث النسيم والضباب وآثار عظمة الله
تبدو كظلال واهية لكنها واضحة غير مكسورة.
وهي رمز وإمارة وإشارة
لكن كيف تظل معلقة على الأشجار
ذلك هو سر الأسرار.

ادعو كل من لديه راي او اقتراح بخصوص هذه الترجمة ان يقدمه هنا قبل ان نتعمد النص النهائي لهذه القصيدة التي تبدو فلسفية عميقة المعاني.

قديم 01-10-2013, 03:51 PM
المشاركة 15
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• موجود
افتراضي
هذه قصائد الن بو اي وحدة بتحبو انترجم انا بقول نتعاون على ترجمة قصيدة الاعراف وهي من اولى قصائدة وكتبت تأثرا بصورة الاعراف في القران الكريم . طبعا لطالما اثارت هذه القصيدة سؤال هل كان ادجر الن بو ابن شخص او اشخاص مسلمين؟ هل تعرف على القران من عائلته؟ المعروف ان اسمه اخذه من الرجل الذي تبناه فهل كان ملسما؟ او ابن عائلة مسلمة؟ اليس غريب ان يكتب طفل في ذلك الوقت وعمره لم يتجاوز 15 سنة مثل هذه القصيدة وهو غير مسلم او لم يطلع على القران الكريم؟

تابعونا في ورشة العمل هذه التي سنحاول من خلالها ترجمة اشعار واعمال هذا العملاق. ننتظر مشاركة المترجمين من سكان منابر طبعا...

Edgar Allan Poe

(Born January 19, 1809, Died October 7, 1849)

نقره لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

These trifles are collected and republished chiefly with a view to their redemption from the many improvements to which they have been subjected while going at random "the rounds of the press." I am naturally anxious that what I have written should circulate as I wrote it, if it circulate at all. In defence of my own taste, nevertheless, it is incumbent upon me to say that I think nothing in this volume of much value to the public, or very creditable to myself. Events not to be controlled have prevented me from making, at any time, any serious effort in what, under happier curcumstances, would have been not a purpose, but a passion; and the passions should be held in reverence; they must not - they cannot at will be excited, with an eye to the paltry compensations, or the more paltry commendations of mankind.

B

وعلى الرابط ادناه يمكن التعرف على قصة كل قصدية من قصائدة وهو ما سيسهل علينا موضوع الترجمة:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poems_by_Edgar_Allan_Poe

قديم 01-12-2013, 01:20 PM
المشاركة 16
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• موجود
افتراضي
والان تعالوا نترجم هذه القصيدة " وحيدا" صراحة لم اعثر على ترجمة لها ولول تعيسة ومن يعثر على واحدة ارجو ان يدرجها هنا حتى نتمكن من حشد اكبر كم من المعلومات لتساعدنا في ترجمة روح النص.

Alone

From childhood's hour I have not been
As others were; I have not seen
As others saw; I could not bring
My passions from a common spring.
From the same source I have not taken
My sorrow; I could not awaken
My heart to joy at the same tone;
And all I loved, I loved alone.
Then- in my childhood, in the dawn
Of a most stormy life- was drawn
From every depth of good and ill
The mystery which binds me still:
From the torrent, or the fountain,
From the red cliff of the mountain,
From the sun that round me rolled
In its autumn tint of gold,
From the lightning in the sky
As it passed me flying by,
From the thunder and the storm,
And the cloud that took the form
(When the rest of Heaven was blue)
Of a demon in my view

في هذه الاثنا لكم هذا الخبر

ترجمة أعمال الشاعر الأمريكى "إدجار الان بو"

الشاعر الأمريكى إدجار الآن بو

أصدر المركز القومى للترجمة، ضمن سلسلة الشعر، ترجمة الأعمال الكاملة للشاعر الأمريكى "إدجار الآن بو"، ترجمة وتقديم القاصة المصرية غادة الحلوانى، ومراجعة الكاتب الروائى إداور الخراط.

تشير غادة الحلوانى فى مقدمتها للترجمة، والتى أهدتها إلى المفكر السياسى الراحل الدكتور "محمد السيد سعيد"، إلى أن تأثير إدجار آلان بو على الأدب الغربى بات اليوم حقيقة لا جدال فيها، بسبب بودلير الذى ترجم أشعاره إلى الفرنسية فى ترجمة رائعة عرفته فرنسا من خلالها. وبسببها احتفى به كبار نقاد الغرب وبدا باعتباره ممثلًا لجوهر الأدب الأمريكى فى مجده.

كما توضح اهتمام النقاد بحياة "بو" المضطربة، والتى أدت لاتهامه اتهامات قاسية سقطت مع تحولات التاريخ. فالبعض اعتبره شاعرا مزيفا، وبينما اعتبره آخرون شاعرا من المرتبة الأولى، إلا أن الحلوانى دللت على كونه بالرغم شاعرا عظيما بالرغم من ذلك، بالحفاوة التى يجدها شعره فى المواقع الإلكترونية العربية أيضا.

كما قالت الحلوانى فى المقدمة أن هناك خمس طبعات لأعمال "بو"، إلا أنها اعتمدت على النسخة الأخيرة التى اتفق الجميع على أن كل قصائدها تنسب لبو، والتى صدرت عام 1849، وتشير كذلك إلى أن صعوبات جمة واجهت محاولات جمع أعمال بو، بسبب تفرقها فى دوريات كثيرة.

وأشارت المترجمة إلى أن كتابات بو تسيطر عليها ثيمات رئيسية أبرزها "الموت"، و"حالة الضحية"، و"الإصرار الشديد على التذكر"، وعلى الرغم من أنه مات فى الأربعين إلا أن قصائده تكشف معرفة عميقة بثقافات العالم، ومن بينها الثقافة الإسلامية وتدلل المقدمة على ذلك بعناوين بعض القصائد القريبة من سور القرآن الكريم.

"إدجار إلان بو" شاعر وكاتب قصص قصيرة وناقد أمريكى، وأحد رواد الرومانسية الأمريكية. ولد عام 1809 م فى مدينة بوسطن فى ولاية ماساشوستس. وأكثر ما اشتهر به القصص والأشعار، وكان من أوائل كتاب القصة القصيرة، وينسب إليه ابتداع روايات الرعب و الأدب البوليسى. كما ينسب إليه مساهماته فى أدب الخيال العلمى. ومات فى سن الأربعين، وسبب وفاته ما زال غامضا.

يا ريت اذا بتعرفوا وين بنلاقي هالترجمة؟

قديم 01-14-2013, 04:09 PM
المشاركة 17
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• موجود
افتراضي
هذه قراءات في قصيدة "Alone " حتى اتساعدنا على فهم الموضوع وترجمته ترجمة صحيحة:

What is meant by being alone? Some would describe being alone in a figurative manner, such as being with other people but feeling alone inside. While others would give being alone a literal definition, such as actually being isolated from other humans. In the poem "Alone," Edgar Allan Poe talks about being alone in terms of not being able to experience things as others do. Edgar Allan Poe had a dark, disturbing, and somewhat twisted manner of writing. Some readers and critics consider his writing pessimistic. His writing also has a sense of honesty and sadness to it.
Poe was a person who had many troubling experiences throughout his life. It seemed that all the women he loved ended up dying, and they all died from the same disease. Tuberculosis. To add to his misfortune, he was poor, did not have a stable job, and was an alcoholic. To escape from his saddened world, Poe drank and wrote short stories or poems with a pessimistic outlook. Having this dark attitude is what made Poe such a great and creative writer. Everything he was feeling he brought out in his work. In this poem, Poe presents gothic images of a person who feels alone in this world. He accomplishes this by contrasting how the speaker views himself, with how he views the rest of the world emphasizing the isolation he feels from the rest of the world. Poe draws many contrasts throughout the poem to emphasize the speaker's isolation from the rest of the world. In the beginning of the poem the author tells us that even during his childhood he was different than other people. "From my childhood's hour I have not been / As others were" (line 1). He also says he viewed things from a different perspective than other people did. "I have not seen/ As others saw." Also, he states he was unable to feel deep strong love from the same source as other people. "I could not bring/ My passions from a common spring"(3). "Spring" here symbolizes an origin or source of passion. His source of passion has never been the same as those around him. The speaker compares his view with the views of others, to allow the reader to draw a line between the two and see the difference. His view is completely different from everyone else's. This difference is what makes the speaker an outsider. This is the reason he feels isolated. We may then ask the question, what causes him to view things as he does? The speaker never answers this question, but instead offers the term "mystery" as the cause. In addition, the author tells the reader that "mystery" which still affects him, is derived from everything good and bad in his life. "From every depth of good and ill/ The mystery which binds me still." The "mystery" stops the speaker from being able to see the world as everyone else does. It controls him and makes him view everything in a negative context. It causes the speaker to view water as a rushing violent torrent, while others would see it as a peaceful fountain. "From the torrent, or the fountain"(13), the word "torrent" depicts an image of violent rushing energy, while "fountain" portrays an image of peacefulness. When the speaker relates these images to his own perspective and the perspective of others, it emphasizes the difference between his feelings and those of others.
Towards the end of the poem the speaker presents images of nature such as "the red cliff of the mountain" and "the sun". The speaker is effective in converting these images into beautiful and calm images when he says "Heaven was blue". However, he applies a technique of brackets at the end of the poem. "(When the rest of Heaven was blue)." He uses brackets while he talks about how he sees "the thunder", "the storm" and the gothic image of a "demon" formed by the cloud. These terms usually do not match with blue sky. Yet the lines in the bracket suggest that others see a peaceful blue sky while he sees the dark image of a "demon". This intensifies the isolation that the speaker feels because it draws a line separating from others views when the sky is viewed peacefully to others and demon to the speaker. The verses "From the torrent, or the fountain, From the red cliff of a mountain, From the sun that round me rolled..." can also be symbolic for the moment when he began to feel rage and anger, but did not know why he felt this way. Red usually represents anger or passion, the sun can represent burning heat, feelings that one may have when they become angry.
This poem evokes emotions of sadness and maybe loneliness, depending on the personality of the reader. It might even instill fear of being alone, of not being understood very well by others.
In this poem he writes more about life than about love, and incorporates nature frequently. He incorporates water, the sun, mountains, the sky. They are all symbolic for emotions and life. Thunder and storm play a significant role in this poem when dealing with emotion. They represent anger, sadness, sorrow and pain, the lack of clarity. The poem overall is about Poe being alone in the world because he was not how everyone else was "suppose to be. It also may have been a poem he wrote to release some of the emotions that he could not express to human beings verbally because he was already thought of as crazy and abnormal. Maybe no one really knew that he felt so emotionally disturbed. Perhaps he himself did not know exactly who he was, only that he felt emotions towards a world that no one else seemed to. Poe is very effective in presenting gothic images of a person by contrasting how the speaker views himself, with how he views the rest of the world. The speaker draws a line between himself and others signifying the differences. This emphasizes the speaker's isolation from the rest of the world. Poe also accomplishes dark images to let the readers think about the "mystery" which he presents during the poem. This "mystery" is unknown and may be dark-threatening the speaker to be isolated from the rest of the world, and so he feels "alone".

قديم 01-14-2013, 04:10 PM
المشاركة 18
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• موجود
افتراضي
وهذه قراءة اخرى

Alone," the simple yet complex poem by Edgar Allan Poe, can be viewed to be born from many different origins. What we do know about the poem is that it is simply beautiful. Even though its beauty is known by the contrasting metaphors and what not, we do have to take notice in why he wrote such a thing. Was it as a basis of telling us his thoughts or was it just for our entertainment? To me, "Alone" is a direct view of Poe's life and his hardships that came from it. His constant struggles and losses geared him into what he was during his time and in this poem, he expresses that very same thing. He takes notice in the bad and the good of every event. "Alone" is the epitome of Poe's thinking and his view of himself in the eyes of the public.

From what we know about Poe, he was within himself; meaning that he didn't seek outside help on his troubles and struggles but sought his own way of dealing with it. With the lines in the poem:

"From childhood's hour I have not been

My passions from a common spring."

We can say that Poe knew from a young age that he was different from other people. He knew that he was on the left side of the psychological plane while others were on the right. The things that made others happy, did not have the same effect on Poe. "My passion from a common spring" tells us exactly that when we read the poem. The passage tells us basically that while others thought more of the optimistic "bright side," he was sure to differ with his pessimistic thoughts.

In the poem, Poe explains that since he was a child, there was something different about him; something "special." He didn't view life as others did or did have the same interests as others. The line "And all I loved – I loved alone" reinforces that statement. He uses a series of symbolic metaphors to show that even in the good sense or the bad sense, he stayed the same. "From the depth of good and ill" gives you the indication of this. His judgment was never swayed from outside sources. For example, "From the torrent, or the fountain" gives you the positive and negative views of the element water. The positive as if it was something like a fountain and the negative as if it was something of a deadly storm. He used this to show that in both, he would stay true to who he was; that he was indifferent to the matter at hand.

From lines 9 through 12, we can figure that Poe did not have such an easy childhood. "In the dawn," meaning at the very beginning of his life, there were certain events that made him into what he is, "Of a most stormy life was drawn." This can be due to the traumatic happenings that plagued his life through his years. "From every good and ill" tell us that when there was good and bad, he was always consumed by the darkness or "mystery" that bound his still. With events such as these, Poe made it known to him, that his darkness is forever and that he was not to let anything spectacular pull his away from the reality of it all. He was never in denial of his shortcomings; he accepted them and, even though some decisions may be frowned upon, sought a way to clear his mind of it.

In the last two lines of the poem, we come to realize that there could have been something to trigger why Poe was different than others. "And the cloud that took the form" gives us the impression that there was a dramatic twist in Poe's life that made him into what he was until the day he died. Every negative event, every heartbreak were all a different "cloud" in Poe's sky which, as a result, made him accept life in a different light than others; a darker light. That certain "demon in his view" cannot be determined but it makes us think that it was due to a lost love, sending us back to the line "And all I loved – I loved alone."

"Alone" could be based upon the death of his wife, Virginia. Due to losing all of his family members to tuberculosis, she was really the only one there for him; the only one to accompany him; to make him feel as though he wasn't alone. With her death, the person that matters the most to him, he was forced to face his "demons," whether positive or negative. It can be inferred that his drinking problem was the demon in his view. While "the rest of the Heavens were blue," meaning that while everybody else were happy in their state of life, he was indeed a red marking within that very blue field. There was something that always triggered his apathetic mood. Something that would rise within him, letting him know that he's different from others, as we have said before.

"Alone" is a reflection of whom and what Edgar Allen Poe really is. "From childhood's hour, I have not been. As others were, I have not seen. As others saw…" simply states that he was unlike everyone who may have had the same feelings with each other. This made him feel, at times, unique and alone. At some point he takes this state of being alone as a good thing; not as being in total isolation but in being alone in thought. He was always fascinated by the dark side or nature of the human being and relates his own dark nature to the mystery which binds him still. He learns to accept this "demon" that is always with him because it is a part of him. Unlike others who are consume by the plagues of a hard childhood, he grew to be a part of it and it a part of him.

The poem, in a clear sense, is really just an autobiography of his life over a certain period of time. He tells us about himself and wants us to accept him as being just that. He owns up to his darkness and finds it as a way to process his most vivid thoughts. He let the "mystery" be the muse to this intriguing yet deep-in-thought poem. He's saying ‘I am different from other people, I am special, I am uniquely contrary in my passions. I don't feel sorry about the things other people feel sorry about. I don't enjoy the things other people enjoy. No one else loves the things I love.' From the very first line in the poem, he stated that he was this way; nothing could have changed that about him. He let the happenings of childhood events, the tragedies of death to his family members, and the overall aspect of life grow into his own skin, thus surrounding him in his gloomy state that we all know and have grown accustomed to.

We've said before that the poem is nothing short of a masterpiece. The beauty that it holds can be judged as face value. It's just like a sculptor; its excellence is clearly seen, but the work behind it and the reasons for it is not. We have to take notice of the aura surrounding the poem. The dark note depicts a sense of realism; a sense of his thoughts in a sequence "from childhood's hour" to his adult minutes. The overwhelming failures coming out on top in the battle deep inside his mind. "Alone" is simply the outline of the trauma that is Edgar Allan Poe's life.
هلا تعالوا انترجم هذه القصيدة
Alone" by Edgar Allan Poe
Then- in my childhood, in the dawn
Of a most stormy life- was drawn
From every depth of good and ill
The mystery which binds me still:
From the torrent, or the fountain,
From the red cliff of the mountain,
From the sun that round me rolled
In its autumn tint of gold,
From the lightning in the sky
As it passed me flying by,
From the thunder and the storm,
And the cloud that took the form
(When the rest of Heaven was blue)
Of a demon in my view.

قديم 01-15-2013, 10:11 AM
المشاركة 19
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• موجود
افتراضي
ترجمة المقطع الاول من قصيدة ادجر الن بو ..

طبعا واضح ان قصيدة " وحيدا " هي تصوير لشعوره الذي تشكل كنتيجة لموت اباه وامه وكل الظروف المأساوية التي عاشاها.

ارحب باي تعليق من المترجمين حول نص الترجمة هذا لعلنا بتعاونا نتمكن من ترجمة نصوصه بمهنية عاليه تعكس روح النص:

Alone" by Edgar Allan Poe

منذ ان كنت طفلا صغيرا،
لم أكن مثل الآخرين،
ولم أكن أر ما كان يراه الآخرون.
ولم أكن اشعر مثلما كان يشعر الآخرون.

يتبع ترجمة الفقرة الثانية ،،

And all I loved, I loved alone

تعالوا انترجم ادب هذا الاديب الكبير

قديم 01-17-2013, 10:57 AM
المشاركة 20
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• موجود
افتراضي
تابع ترجمة قصدية وحيدا لادجر الن بو:

ولم تكن أحزاني مثل
أحزان الآخرين.
ولم اكن قادرا على دفع قلبي
ليطرب على نفس الالحان.
و كل شيء احببته،
احببته وحيدا.

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 07:14 PM