رقم العضوية
04-29-2016, 06:32 PM
المشاركة 1
04-29-2016, 06:32 PM
المشاركة 1
افتراضي غريغوري اور: أغنية الى اللاشيء
غريغوري اور: أغنية الى اللاشيء
ترجمة: عادل صالح الزبيدي

شاعر اميركي من مواليد مدينة اولباني بولاية نيويورك لعام 1947 وتلقى تعليمه في كلية آنتيوك وفي جامعة كولومبيا. يعمل استاذا للأدب في جامعة فرجينيا ومحررا للشعر في مجلة تصدرها الجامعة واستاذا للكتابة الابداعية بعد تأسيسه برنامجا لها في عام 1975. نشر اور احدى عشرة مجموعة شعرية من بين عناوينها: ((احراق الأعشاش الفارغة)) 1973، ((تجميع العظام)) 1975، ((المنزل الأحمر)) 1980، ((مدينة الملح)) 1995، ((البومة المحبوسة في قفص)) 2002، و ((نهر داخل نهر)) 2013. كما نشر عددا من الأعمال النقدية وكتاب مذكرات.

أغنية الى اللاشيء

"الحزن يجعلنا جميعا اطفالا—الأشد حكمة لا يعلم شيئا."
-- رالف والدو امرسون

حين يخبرنا العلماء
ان الذرات مصنوعة
في الأغلب من لاشيء،
فانهم يتكلمون
مثل الكهنة الممتلئين
بسر دفين:

كيفية قيام اللاشيء
بجعل الكون متماسكا؛
كيفية كون اللاشيء
القوة الغامضة الكامنة
في قلب الكون كله.

في الأيام الخوالي كان الفقهاء
يسألون: أ ثمة ملاك
للاشيء
بين الكائنات السماوية؟
الجواب كلا.

ولا يقطن أي ملاك
للاشيء في الجحيم.

اللاشيء هو الملاك
الوحيد ولا يستطيع
النهوض او السقوط.

جميعنا نحيط
بملاك اللاشيء،
نحلق بأجنحتنا الطنانة
دائرين في محيط العبادة الاهليلجي
مثل الالكترونات
التي تدور حول النواة.
وبأزيز طيراننا المتواصل
نخلق
العالم المادي.

قديم 04-29-2016, 07:10 PM
المشاركة 2
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• غير موجود
افتراضي
يبدو ان الحدث الابرز الذي دفع غريغور الي الشعر هو قتله لاخيه الأصغر في حادث صيد وهو في الثانية عشرة كما يقول في هذه المقالية ويشرح اثر ذلك الحادث على حياته بعد ذلك

----

Poet Gregory Orr recalls accidentally shooting and killing his younger brother when they were on a hunting trip as children. (Courtesy Trisha & Gregory Orr)

It’s been about a month since a 9 year-old girl accidentally shot and killed her instructor at an Arizona firing range with an Uzi.

Long enough for that story to fade from the headlines, but undoubtedly not enough time to have faded from the memories of the families of either the instructor or the girl.

As Gregory Orr knows all too well.

His essay in the New York Times began, “When I was 12 years old I killed a younger brother in a hunting accident near our home in upstate New York.”

That was in 1959. Orr is now a poet and a professor of English at the University of Virginia. His most recent collection is called “River Inside The River.”

Here & Now’s Robin Young talks to Gregory Orr about the aftermath of that day in the woods, and how he came to once again find meaning after an incomprehensible tragedy.

Poems Read in this Segment

A Moment by Gregory Orr

The field where my brother died-
I’ve walked there since.
Weeds and grasses, some chicory
stalks; no trace of the scene
I still can see: a father
and his sons bent above a deer they’d shot,
then screams and shouts.

I always arrive too late
to take the rifle
from the boy I was, too late to warn him
of what he can’t imagine:
how quickly people vanish;
how one moment you’re standing
shoulder to shoulder,
the next you’re alone in a field.

From The Caged Owl, New and Selected Poems, published by Copper Canyon Press and used by permission of Copper Canyon Press, www.CopperCanyonPress.org.

To Be Alive by Gregory Orr

To be alive: not just the carcass
But the spark.
That’s crudely put, but…
If we’re not supposed to dance,
Why all this music?

From Concerning the Book That Is the Body Of the Beloved, published by Copper Canyon Press*and used by permission of Copper Canyon Press, www.CopperCanyonPress.org.

Interview Highlights:Gregory Orr

On how he accidentally killed his brother

“I believed that I had fired the single bullet in the chamber of my gun. And so, as were standing in this huddle around the dead deer, my father said make sure your chambers are clear. Make sure your gun is empty. I — assuming that it completely was — pointed it off to my side, not down to the ground as one should, and pulled the trigger. And instead, it in fact had not shot. And it hit my brother who was standing right next to me. He fell dead.”

On dealing with the emotional aftermath of a tragic accident

“Silence can happen, does happen. Isolation, guilt, fear, shame — how do you respond? How do you respond to the suffering, that’s not just come down on the person who has caused that accident, but the people around them who also feel completely responsible?

“Silence isn’t the answer, but I also know, oddly, that premature consolation is not the answer either.”

On how he survived the tragedy and moved on

“I’m on record as believing that poetry saved me. I was so isolated that for me poetry became a way of expressing what was in me, trying to make sense of it. What’s beautiful about poetry is that it asks that you turn the world into words. Turn everything that’s inside you into words and then it says, ‘Look, we’re going to really organize these words. We’re going to try and make them fit on a single page.’”

“Every poem to me is an affirmation of being in the world. It’s a way of saying life has meaning. Here are these words that are trying to sing.”

Gregory Orr,*poet and professor of English at the University of Virginia.

قديم 04-30-2016, 04:19 PM
المشاركة 3
عادل صالح الزبيدي
من آل منابر ثقافية

اوسمتي

• غير موجود
افتراضي غريغوري اور: أغنية الى اللاشيء
الأستاذ القدير ايوب صابر

تحية لمرورك وجزيل شكري للمعلومات الاضافية القيمة عن الشاعر واشارتك الى حادثة مقتل اخيه خطأ على يديه في طفولته وأثر ذلك على مسيرته الشعرية وهو لا شك أثر كبير بحجم الحدث المأساوي.

من بين المعلومات التي اوردتها ثمة قصيدة تتناول الحدث بشكل مباشر وصريح وهي قصيدة ((لحظة))
وها هي بالنص الأصلي:
A Moment

The field where my brother died –
I’ve walked there since.
Weeds and grasses, some chicory
stalks; no trace of the scene
I still can see: a father
and his sons bent above
a deer they’d shot,
then screams and shouts.
Always I arrive too late
to take the rifle
from the boy I was,
too late to warn him
of what he can’t imagine:
how quickly people vanish;
how one moment you’re standing
shoulder to shoulder,
the next you’re alone in a field.

ولاتمام الصورة يسرني ان اترجمها هنا:

لحظة

الحقل الذي مات فيه اخي--
اتنزه هناك منذ ذلك الوقت.
احراش واعشاب، بضع سويقات
للهندباء البرية؛ لا أثر للمشهد
الذي لازلت استطيع ان اراه: والد
وابناؤه انحنوا فوق
غزال اردوه،
ثم صراخ وصيحات.
دائما اصل بعد فوات الأوان
لآخذ البندقية
من الصبي الذي كنته،
دائما متأخرا عن تحذيره
عما لا يمكن ان يتخيله:
يا لسرعة اختقاء الناس؛
كيف في لحظة تكون واقفا
كتفا لكتف،
وفي اللحظة التالية تكون وحدك في الحقل.

مرة أخرى اشكر لك اهتمامك ومتابعتك
ودمت بخير وابداع

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه للموضوع: غريغوري اور: أغنية الى اللاشيء
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
أغنية المواسم.. ياسَمِين الْحُمود منبر شعر التفعيلة 10 07-28-2021 10:19 AM
فروقات لغوية ماجد جابر منبر الدراسات النحوية والصرفية واللغوية 18 07-01-2018 07:11 AM
غريغوري اور: اغنية الأب عادل صالح الزبيدي منبر الآداب العالمية. 0 06-27-2016 11:26 PM
غريغوري اور: قصيدتان عن اللاشيء عادل صالح الزبيدي منبر الآداب العالمية. 0 05-03-2016 01:07 PM
غريغوري اور: تجميع العظام عادل صالح الزبيدي منبر الآداب العالمية. 2 02-15-2016 01:48 PM

الساعة الآن 09:49 PM