ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• غير موجود
افتراضي
قمت الاتصال مع د. شنايدر حيث ارسلت له الخطاب الاولي التالي:

25/8/2013.date:

Hello Dr. Schneider
I have just finished reading your article "The Great Awe-Wakening".
I have been doing a research on the effect of death on the mind for almost 40 years by now. I would like to discuss with you some of my findings and hear your opinion on the issue.
I will awaiting to hear from you.
ترجمة الخطاب

د. شنايدر
تحية وبعد،
لقد انتهيت للتو من قراءة مقالكم بعنوان "اليقظة المرتبطة بالصدمة المروعة " . انا باحث اقوم على دراسة اثر الموت على الدماغ منذ اربعين عام تقريبا. اود ان اناقش معكم بعض الاستنتاجات التي توصلت لها والاستماع لرأيكم في الموضوع. ساكون بانتظار ردكم الكريم.
---------------------------------------

وجائني الرد التالي من د. شنايدر بتاريخ 27/8/2013 :

Thank you for your note and inquiry--and glad you found the article of interest. Unfortunately I have very little time because of a number of work commitments--however if there's something brief you'd like to discuss with me please feel free to convey it.
Best regards,
Kirk Schneider
ترجمة الرد :
اشكرك على رسالتك واستفسارك. وسرني انك عثرت على المقال الذي لبى اهتمامك. لسوء الحظ وقتي محدود جدا بسبب ارتباطي بعدة التزامات ..لكن ان كان لديك شيء مختصر تحب مناقشته معي فلا مانع. ارجو ارسال رسالتك واستفسارك.
مع خالص التحية
كيرك شنايدر.

قديم 09-01-2013, 11:56 AM
المشاركة 1462
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• غير موجود
افتراضي
في يوم الاربعاء تاريخ 28/8/2013 ارسلت له الخطاب التالي :

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 1:12 AM
Kindly note that my research revolve around the idea of the effect of parental loss on the brain. I myself lost my mother when I was 2 years old. I never so her picture because there was no photography where I was born in 1954. Before I was 16 I became fond with literature and was already writing verse as well as poetry. One day I was reading about the life of the great Russian writer Leo Tolstoy and discovered that he lost his mother in similar circumstances and he never so her picture too.

This led me to think of the possible connections between the love of literature and in particular creativity i.e. the urge to create and parental loss. I then decided to focus my attention on finding the possible connection. I started searching the biographies of known writers and discovered that many of them did go through an experience of loss of some sort and few of them did lose one or two of their parents.
For my M.A degree at San Diego State University I wrote a thesis entitled " Creativity and the search for fulfillment" in which I discussed the connection between creativity and parental loss. To prove my argument I used basic analysis of 3 writers life and works and I was able to convince the committee that my argument is valid. A copy of my thesis is available at the library of San Diego State University.
My interest in the issue continued even after my graduation with an M.A. Degree in literature by the year 1983 from San Diego State.
I carried out further research on the issue and in conclusion I now have statistical evidence that among any group of genius achievers in any field more than 50% have lost one or both of their parents , and the rest of the group have experienced some sort of a traumatic experience or their childhood is not known.
I even have a theory now on what really happens in the brain that makes it creative. It is not what Freud, Adler, or Carl Young have said it is something else. I believe the object loss causes a heightened level of brain energy and this is what lie behind the creative impulse and the creative activity. And parental loss being the most critical traumatic experience produces the highest level of energy therefore if the proper conditions are made available it result on not only creative results but rather genius achievement.
Now I am thinking to do a PhD on the issue :
-Which school in the United States would be the right school for such and an issue.
-Which Lab would be the write Lab to do testing on the issue i.e look into the possibility that there is a heightened level of energy among orphans.
-I read an article about the connection between social class and the brain done by Martha Farah of Pennsylvania University, she is heading the Neurology Lab there and I have been trying to contact her but they are telling me that she is in her summer vacation and hope she will response to my message in due course..but meanwhile the question is : Is Pennsylvania University the right school for this type of research explained above.
-Finally, what do you personally think? Is there a connection between parental loss and genius? And could the effect be a heightened level of brain energy that is translated into high level of creative activity.
Awaiting to hear from you,
BR

ترجمة الخطاب :

أرجو ملاحظة أن بحثي يتمحور حول فكرة اثر فقدان الوالدين على الدماغ. أنا شخصيا فقدت أمي وأنا في سن الثانية. ولم أشاهد صورة لها أبدا، فلم يكن هناك تصوير في المكان الذي ولدت فيه عام 1954. وقبل أن أصل إلى سن السادسة عشرة لاحظت شغفي بالأدب. وكنت قد بدأت بكتابة بعض المحالات الشعرية والنثرية. وفي احد الأيام وبينما كنت اقرأ عن سيرة حياة الكاتب الروسي توليستوي اكتشفت انه فاقد الأم في ظروف مشابهه وانه لم يشاهد صورة لها أيضا.

هذا الاكتشاف دفعني للتفكير بان هناك علاقة بين حب الأدب خاصة القدرة على الكتابة الإبداعية أي وجود الدافع الإبداعي والفقدان ألوالدي. فقررت فيما يلي التركيز على اكتشاف ذلك الرابط المحتمل. فبدأت في التنقيب في السير الذاتية للكتاب المعروفين واكتشفت أن عدد كبير منهم قد مر بتجربة الفقد فعلا وان بعضهم قد فقد الأب أو الأم أو كلاهما.

ومن خلال عملي للحصول على شهادة الماجستير في جامعة ساندياغو – كاليفورنيا كتبت رسالة ماجستير بعنوان " الإبداع والبحث عن الاكتمال" والتي ناقشت فيها العلاقة بين الإبداع والفقدان ألوالدي. ولإثبات طرحي استخدمت منهاج التحليل لحياة وأعمال ثلاثة كتاب وقد تمكنت من إقناع اللجنة أن طرحي صحيح. يمكنك العثور على نسخة من رسالة الماجستير تلك في مكتبة جامعة سان دياغو.

وقد اجريت مزيد من البحوث باستخدام المنهاج الإحصائي هذه المرة...وقد حصلت وكنتيجة لتلك الأبحاث الإحصائية على أدلة إحصائية أن نسبة الأيتام ( فقدوا الأب أو الأم أو كلاهما ) من أي عينة بحثية لأشخاص مبدعين عباقرة في أي مجال يزيد على 50%، وسوف يتبين ان باقي أفراد العينة مروا بظروف مأساوية في طفولتهم ا وان طفولتهم مجهولة .

حتى أنني أصبحت امتلك نظرية الآن تفسر الذي يجري حقيقة في الدماغ ليصبح قادر على العطاء الإبداعي. ليس كما يقول فروي داو ادلر أو كارل يونغ، إنما هو شي آخر..
اعتقد أن الفقدان يؤدي إلى تشكل زيادة في نسبة مستوى الطاقة في الدماغ وهذا تحديدا السبب وراء القدرة على الإبداع وينشط الدافع الإبداعي. وحيث أن اليتم ( فقدان احد الوالدين أو أكثر ) هي أكثر الصدمات مأساوية وحدة فإنها تؤدي ليس فقط إلى بروز المخرجات الإبداعية وإنما تؤدي إلى بروز العبقرية.
الآن أنا أفكر في عمل رسالة دكتوراه حول الموضوع:
- فأي الجامعات تعتقد انسب لمثل هذا البحث؟
- وأي المختبرات يكون المختبر المناسب لعمل اختبار عملي حول الموضوع..أي محاولة تأكيد وجود ارتفاع في منسوب الطاقة الذهنية عند الأيتام؟
- لقد قرأت مقال حول العلاقة بين الوضع الاجتماعي ( الطبقي ) والدماغ وقد أجرت الاختبارات على تلك العلاقة باحثه اسمها مارثا فرح من خلال مركز أبحاث جامعة بنسلفانيا، وأنا أحاول الاتصال بها لكنهم في الجامعة اخبروني أنها في إجازتها الصيفية وأتمنى أن تجيب على رسالتي عند عودتها من الإجازة...لكن في هذه الإثناء السؤال : هل جامعة بنسلفيانا هي المكان الصحيح لعمل مثل ذلك البحث.
- أخيرا ماذا تعتقد أنت شخصيا ؟ هل هناك رابط بين فقدان الوالدين والعبقرية؟ وهل يمكن أن يكون الرابط ارتفاع في نسبة الطاقة الذهنية والتي يمكن ترجمتها إلى نشاطات إبداعية في أعلى حالات الإبداعي؟
انتظر إجابتكم لطفا،،
مع خالص التحية

قديم 09-01-2013, 01:27 PM
المشاركة 1463
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• غير موجود
افتراضي
رد د. شنايدر على خطابي اعلاه والذي وصلني بتاريخ 29/8/2013 :

I think your general direction is a good one. You'll find corroboration of your thesis in a book by Dean Keith Simmonton called "Greatness" in which he found the death of a parent, especially a father, but also other close family in a very high percentage of great figures in history.

I don't personally give much truck to the neuroscience angle, although I'm sure neurology figures in--but more as a symptom than a cause, which I believe is much more complex than can be revealed by brain imaging (my book,The Polarized Mind, goes into this some)

Having lost a brother and a father some years later, I know for myself that complex themes were at play, including existential fears, rages, and discoveries that depth psychotherapy was key to unveiling.

I don't know much about the Pennsylvania U. program, but I suggest you try to find Dean Keith Simmonton and find out what he would suggest for you.

I also don't know about other programs that may be compatible with your interest area, although I would guess programs that specialize in neuropsychology--perhaps someone like Dan Siegal could give you some suggestions there, he's written quite eloquently about brain and behavior.

Best to you,
Kirk Schneider
ترجمة الخطاب الوارد من د. شنايدر:

قديم 09-01-2013, 05:20 PM
المشاركة 1464
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• غير موجود
افتراضي
هنري مونثرلانت يتيم الاب وآلام في سني التاسعة عشرة والعشرين

Henry Marie Joseph Frédéric Expedite Millon de Montherlant (French:*[mɔ̃tɛʁlɑ̃]; 20 April 1895 – 21 September 1972) was a French essayist, novelist, and dramatist.[1] He was elected to the Académie française in 1960

[
LEFT] Born in Paris, a descendant of an aristocratic
family, he was educated at the Lycée Janson de Sailly and the Sainte-Croix boarding school at Neuilly-sur-Seine. Henry's father was a hard-line reactionary (to the extent of despising the post-Dreyfus Affair army as too subservient to the Republic, and refusing to have electricity or the telephone installed in his house).
In 1912, he was expelled from the Sainte-Croix de Neuilly academy for a homosexual relationship with a fellow student. After the deaths of his father and mother in 1914 and 1915, he went to live with his doting grandmother and eccentric uncles.[2]
Mobilised in 1916, he was wounded and decorated. Marked by his experience of war, he wrote Songe ('Dream'), an autobiographic novel, as well as his Chant funèbre pour les morts de Verdun (Funeral Chant for the Dead at Verdun), both exaltations of heroism during the Great War.
Montherlant was attacked and beaten in the streets of Paris in 1968. He was seriously injured and blinded in one eye. The British writer Peter Quennell, who edited a collection of translations of Montherlant's works, recalls that Montherlant attributed the eye injury to "a fall"; he dates the incident to 1968, and mentions that Montherlant suffered from vertigo.[7]
After becoming almost blind in his last years, Montherlant died from a self-inflicted[8] gunshot wound to the head after swallowing a cyanide capsule in 1972.
His standard biography was written by Pierre Sipriot, and published in two volumes (1982 and 1990). It revealed that Montherlant had, apparently throughout his life, been an active paedophile.
[/LEFT]

قديم 09-01-2013, 05:44 PM
المشاركة 1465
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• غير موجود
افتراضي
جوليان جرين يتيم الام في سن الرابعة عشرة

Julien Green (September 6, 1900 – August 13, 1998), was an American writer, who authored several novels (The Dark Journey, The Closed Garden, Moira, Each Man in His Darkness, the Dixie trilogy, etc.), a four-volume autobiography (The Green Paradise, The War at Sixteen, Love in America and Restless Youth) and his famous Diary (in nineteen volumes, 1919-1998). He wrote primarily in French and was the first non-French national to be elected to the Académie française.

Julian Hartridge Green was born to American parents in Paris, a descendant on his mother's side of a Confederate Senator, Julian Hartridge (1829–1879), who later served as a Democratic Representative from Georgia to the US Congress, and who was Julien Green's namesake. (Green was christened "Julian"; his French publisher changed the spelling to "Julien" in the 1920s).[citation needed]
The youngest of eight children born to Protestant parents, he had a puritanical and overprotective upbringing, his mother being sexually repressive (later Green would grow into an anguished and egodystonic homosexual).[1][dead link] Green became a Roman Catholic in 1916, two years after his mother's death.[2] The following year, still only 16, he volunteered his services as an ambulanceman in the American Field Service. When his age was discovered his enlistment was annulled. He immediately signed up with an ambulance unit of the American Red Cross, and when that six-month term of service ended in 1918, he enlisted in the French Army, in which he served as a second lieutenant of artillery until 1919. He was educated at the University of Virginia in the United States from 1919-22. His career as a major figure of 20th–century French literature began soon after his return from the United States with the novel Mont-Cinère (1926), which was well received by Georges Bernanos.[3] In July 1940, after France's defeat, he went back to America. In 1942, he was mobilized and sent to New York to work at the United States Office of War Information. From there, for almost a year, five times a week, he would address France as part of the radio broadcasts of Voice of America, working inter alia with André Breton and Yul Brynner. Green returned to France after World War II.
Julien Green died in Paris shortly before his 98th birthday and is entombed in a chapel designed for him in St. Egid Church, Klagenfurt, Austria.[4][5] His name on the tomb uses the original English spelling "Julian" instead of the French "Julien".[6]

قديم 09-01-2013, 05:59 PM
المشاركة 1466
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• غير موجود
افتراضي
أنتوني دي سينت اكسيوبري يتيم الاب في سن الرابعة

[COLOR="Black"][م="Red"]

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (French pronunciation:*​[ɑ̃twan də sɛ̃tɛɡzypeʁi]), officially Antoine Marie Jean-Baptiste Roger, comte de Saint Exupéry[3][4][Note 1] (29 June 1900*– 31 July 1944, Mort pour la France),[Note 2] was a French aristocrat, writer, poet, and pioneering aviator. He became a laureate of several of France's highest literary awards and also won the U.S. National Book Award.[6] He is best remembered for his novella The Little Prince (Le Petit Prince) and for his lyrical aviation writings, including Wind, Sand and Stars and Night Flight.
Saint-Exupéry was a successful commercial pilot before World War II, working airmail routes in Europe, Africa and South America. At the outbreak of war, he joined the French Air Force (Armée de l'Air), flying reconnaissance missions until France's armistice with Germany in 1940. After being demobilised from the French Air Force, he travelled to the United States to persuade its government to enter the war against Nazi Germany. Following a 27-month hiatus in North America, during which he wrote three of his most important works, he joined the Free French Air Force in North Africa, although he was far past the maximum age for such pilots and in declining health. He disappeared over the Mediterranean on his last assigned reconnaissance mission in July 1944, and is believed to have died at that time.
Prior to the war, Saint-Exupéry had achieved fame in France as an aviator. His literary works, among them The Little Prince, translated into over 250 languages and dialects, propelled his stature posthumously allowing him to achieve national hero status in France.[7][8] He earned further widespread recognition with international translations of his other works. His 1939 philosophical memoir Terre des hommes became the name of a major international humanitarian group, and was also used to create the central theme (Terre des hommes–Man and His World) of the most successful world's fair of the 20th century, Expo 67 in Montreal, Canada.[9]
Saint-Exupéry was born in Lyon to an aristocratic family that could trace its lineage back several centuries. He was the third of five children of the Countess Marie de Fonscolombe and Count Jean de Saint-Exupéry (1863-1904).[10][11][Note 3] His father, an executive of the Le Soleil (The Sun) insurance brokerage, died of a stroke in Lyon's La Foux train station before his son's fourth birthday. His father's death would greatly affect the entire family, transforming their status to that of 'impoverished aristocrats'.[13]
Saint-Exupéry was the third of five children, with three sisters and a younger blond-haired
brother, François, who at age 15 would tragically die of rheumatic fever contracted while both were attending the Marianist College Villa St. Jean in Fribourg, Switzerland during World War I. Saint-Exupéry attended to his brother, his closest confidant, beside François' death bed, and later wrote that François "...remained motionless for an instant. He did not cry out. He fell as gently as a [young] tree falls", an imagery which would much later be recrafted in the climactic ending of The Little Prince. At age 17, and now the only "man" in the family following the death of his brother, the young author was left as distraught as his mother and sisters, but he soon assumed the mantle of a protector and took to consoling them.[14]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT][/COLOR]

قديم 09-01-2013, 10:47 PM
المشاركة 1467
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• غير موجود
افتراضي
مارجورايت يورسنار يتيمة الام بعد عشرة ايام من ولادتها

Marguerite Yourcenar (8 June 1903 – 17 December 1987) was a Belgian-born French novelist and essayist. Winner of the Prix Femina and the Erasmus Prize, she was the first woman elected to the Académie française, in 1980, and the seventeenth person to occupy
LEFT]Biographye]

Yourcenar was born Marguerite Antoinette Jeanne Marie Ghislaine Cleenewerck de Crayencour in Brussels, Belgium to Michel Cleenewerck de Crayencour, of French bourgeois descent, and a Belgian mother, Fernande de Cartier de Marchienne, of Belgian nobility, who died ten days after her birth. She grew up in the home of her paternal grandmother.
[/LEFT]

قديم 09-01-2013, 11:30 PM
المشاركة 1468
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• غير موجود
افتراضي
كلود سيمون يتيم الاب في طفولتة المبكرة

Claude Simon (10 October 1913 – 6 July 2005) was a French novelist and the 1985 Nobel Laureate in Literature. He was born in Antananarivo, Madagascar, and died in Paris, France.
His parents were French, his father being a career officer who was killed in the First World War. He grew up with his mother and her family in Perpignan in the middle of the wine district of Roussillon. يAmong his ancestors was a general from the time of the French يتRevolution.

قديم 09-02-2013, 01:02 AM
المشاركة 1469
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• غير موجود
افتراضي
مارجريت دوراس يتيمة الاب في الطفولة المبكرة

Marguerite Donnadieu, known as Marguerite Duras (pronounced:*[maʁ.ɡə.ʁit dy.ʁas]) (4 April 1914 – 3 March 1996) was a French writer and film director.
]
She was born in Gia-Dinh (a former name for Saigon), French Indochina (now Vietnam), after her parents responded to a campaign by the French government encouraging people to work in the colony.
Marguerite's father fell ill soon after their arrival, and returned to France, where he died. After his death, her mother, a teacher, remained in Indochina with her three children. The family lived in relative poverty after her mother made a bad investment in an isolated property and area of farmland in Cambodia. The difficult life that the family experienced during this period was highly influential on Marguerite's later work. An affair between the teenaged Marguerite and Huynh Thuy Le, a rich Sa Dec merchant, was to be treated several times (described in quite contrasting ways) in her subsequent memoirs and fiction. She also reported being beaten by both her mother and her older brother during this period.
At 17, Marguerite went to France, her parents' native country, where she began studying for a degree in mathematics. This she soon abandoned to concentrate on political sciences, and then law. After completing her studies, she became an active member of the PCF (the French Communist Party). In the late 1930s she worked for the French government office representing the colony of Indochina. During the war, from 1942 to 1944, she worked for the Vichy government in an office that allocated paper to publishers (in the process operating a de facto book censorship system), but she was also a member of the French Resistance. Her husband, Robert Antelme, was deported to Buchenwald for his involvement in the Resistance, and barely survived the experience (weighing on his release, according to Marguerite, just 84*lbs).
In 1943, for her first novel published Les Impudents, she decided to use as pen name the surname of Duras, a village in the Lot-et-Garonne département, where her father's house was located.

قديم 09-02-2013, 01:32 AM
المشاركة 1470
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• غير موجود
افتراضي
موريس دورون يتيم الاب الذي انتحر والكاتب في سنته الثانيه

Maurice Druon (23 April 1918 – 14 April 2009) was a French novelist and a member of the Académie française.
Born in Paris, France, Druon was the son of Russian-jewish[1] immigrant Lazare Kessel (1899-1920)[2] and was brought up at La Croix-Saint-Leufroy in Normandy and educated at the lycée Michelet de Vanves. His father committed suicide in 1920[3] and his mother remarried in 1926; Maurice subsequently took the name of his adoptive father, the lawyer René Druon (1874-1961).

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 45 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 45)

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه للموضوع: هل تولد الحياة من رحم الموت؟؟؟ دراسة بحثية
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
أعظم 50 عبقري عبر التاريخ : ما سر هذه العبقرية؟ دراسة بحثية ايوب صابر منبر الدراسات الأدبية والنقدية والبلاغية . 62 05-16-2021 01:36 PM
أفضل مئة رواية عربية – سر الروعة فيها؟؟؟!!!- دراسة بحثية. ايوب صابر منبر الدراسات الأدبية والنقدية والبلاغية . 1499 11-11-2017 11:55 PM
ما الذي يصنع القائد العسكري الفذ؟؟!! دراسة بحثية ايوب صابر منبر الدراسات الأدبية والنقدية والبلاغية . 108 12-09-2015 01:17 PM
اعظم 100 كتاب في التاريخ: ما سر هذه العظمة؟- دراسة بحثية ايوب صابر منبر الدراسات الأدبية والنقدية والبلاغية . 413 12-09-2015 01:15 PM
القديسون واليتم: ما نسبة الايتام من بين القديسين؟ دراسة بحثية ايوب صابر منبر الدراسات الأدبية والنقدية والبلاغية . 18 08-22-2012 12:25 PM

الساعة الآن 09:16 AM