مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• غير موجود
افتراضي
حقائق واحصائيات حول الايتام:

Facts & Statistics
Orphan Hope International

نقره لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

It is estimated there are between 143 million and 210 million orphans worldwide (recent UNICEF report.)
تقدر منظمة اليونيسف ان عدد الايتام في العالم ما بين 143 مليون الى 210 مليون.

The UNICEF orphan numbers DON’T include abandonment
(millions of children) as well as sold and/or trafficked children.
طبعا حسب اليونيسف هذه الارقام لا تشمل الاطفال الذين يتم التخلي عنهم او الذين يصبحون ضحايا عمليات المتاجرة في الاطفال

The current population of the United States is just a little over 300 million… to give you an idea of the enormity of the numbers…
طبعا لايضاح ضخامة العدد يمكن مقارنته بعدد سكان الولايات المتحدة.

According to data released in 2003 as many as eight million boys and girls around the world live in institutional care. Some studies have found that violence in residential institutions is six times higher than violence in foster care, and that children in group care are almost four times more likely to experience sexual abuse than children in family based care.

Every day 5,760 more children become orphans
عدد الاطفال الذين يصبحون ايتام كل يوم هو 5760 تقريبا.

Approximately 250,000 children are adopted annually, but…
Each year 14, 505, 000 children grow up as orphans and age out of the system by age sixteen
كل سنة يتم تبني 25000 يتيم لكن كل عام يخرج من بيوت الايتام عند بلوغهم السادسة عشر عدد 14,505,000

Each day 38,493 orphans age out
عدد الاطفال الذين يخرجون من بيوت الايتام كل يوم هو 38493 بعد بلوغهم السن القانونية للخروج من بيوت الايتام

Every 2.2 seconds another orphan ages out with no family to belong to and no place to call home
كل ثانيتين تخرج يتم من بيوت الايتام ويصبح من غير بيت ينتمي اليه ومن دون مكان يسمية منزل

Studies have shown that 10% – 15% of these children commit suicide before they reach age eighteen
الدراسات تشير الى ان 10- 15% من هؤلاء الذين تتخلى عنهم دور رعاية الايتام في سن السادسة عشرة ينتحرون

These studies also show that 60% of the girls become prostitutes and 70% of the boys become hardened criminals
كما تشير الدراسات ان نسبة 60% من الاناث من بين البنات الذين تتخلى عنهم دور رعاية الايتام عالميا تصبح بائعات هوى بينما يصبح 70% من الذكور مجرمين خطرين.

Another study reported that of the 15,000 orphans aging out of state-run institutions every year, 10% committed suicide, 5,000 were unemployed, 6,000 were homeless and 3,000 were in prison within three years…
دراسة اخرى تشير الى ان 15000 من الايتام الذين تتخلى عنهم دور الرعاية في سن 16 ينتحر منهم 10% وعدد 5000 لا يحصل على عمل وعدد 6000 مشردين ( من دون منزل) و3000 الاف في السجن خلال 3 سنوات من تخلي دور الرعاية عنهم.

An estimated 1.2 million children are trafficked every year; (THE STATE OF THE WORLD’S CHILDREN 2005)
عدد 1.2 مليون طفل يتم بيعهم والمتاجرة فيهم سنويا

2 million children, the majority of them girls, are sexually exploited in the multibillion-dollar commercial sex industry. (THE STATE OF THE WORLD’S CHILDREN 2005)
مليون طفل اغلبهم اناث يتم استغلالهم جنسيا خاصة من قبل صناعة الافلام والدعايات الجنسية
=======================

حملة الايتام مشاريع العظماء

عزيزي الزائرالكريم

ان كنت يتيم و وصلت الى هنا، فلا بد انك الان قد اقتنعت بأن سر عبقريتك يكمن في يُتمك.....
ولا بد انك اصبحت مدركا بالدور الطليعي الذي تقوم به انت ويقوم به غيرك من الايتامعبر التاريخ سره يكمن في اليتم...فهو مفجر الطاقات وشاحذ الهمم ومولد الابداعات وصانع العظماء...
وعليه لا بد انك الان توافق معي على اهمية نشر الوعي الى التالي:
- اليتم هو سر العبقرية والابداع في اعلى حالاته.
- الايتام مشاريع العظماء.
- الايتام عظماء المستقبل.
- رعاية وكفالة اليتيم واجب ديني واخلاقي وانساني ووطني وعقلي..وليس شفقة واحسان.
- إن اهم استثمار يمكن ان يقوم به الانسان هو الاستثمار في عقل يتيم.
وعليه ...دعنا إذا نُعرِفّ العالم باهمية هذا الدور الذي يلعبه الايتام في المجتمعات واهمية الرعاية والكفالة لهم .
وليبدأ هذا الجهد بتعريف الناس بذلك من خلال ارسال هذا الرابط الى اكبر عدد ممكن من الناس، ولتبدأ بقائمتك اصدقائك البريدية ولتطلب منهم اعادة ارسال الرابط الى ان تصل المعلومة لكل ذي لب وقلب وجيب عامر...

http://www.mnaabr.com/vb/showthread.php?t=512&page=111

ولك الشكر ،،،
الايتام مشاريع العظماء ....وهم بحاجة لدعمك ورعايتك واهتمامك ولتتذكر ان اهم استثمار يمكن ان يقوم به الانسان هو الاستثمار في عقل يتيم:
يمكنك ايضا مشاهدة ودعوة اصدقائك لمشاهدة ما اقوله عن العلاقة بين اليتم والعبقرية حسب نظريتي في تفسير الطاقة الابداعية على الرابط التالي:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHE03RH2wntdVG1beTS4YYg

قديم 08-01-2013, 01:47 PM
المشاركة 1392
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• غير موجود
افتراضي
ماتت والدتي

الدكتورة لين اي اوكونر وتحمل شهادة دكتوراه في علم النفس تخصص طبيعة المشاعر الانسانية تتحدث في هذا المقال عن موت والدتها والمشاعر التي تشكلت لديها على اثر فقدها لوالدتها علما بأن والدتها لما توفيت كانت تبلغ 100 عام والدكتورة ربما تجاوزت السبعين عاما.

سوف احاول ترجمة المقال هنا لتوضيح ما تقوله الدكتورة عن اثر الفقد عليها حتى في هذا السن والتي اصبحت تعتقد بأن له اسباب تتعلق برابط خلايا بين الابناء والوالدين كما هو مشروح في المقال الذي تدرجه الدكتورة في مقالها كدليل علمي على اثر الفقد على الانسان..وسوف نحاول ترجمة ذلك المقال ايضا لنتعرف على هذه النظرية الجديدة التي تتحدث ان هناك رابط من الخلايا هو الذي يتسبب في الاسى عند فقد احد الوالدين كما يقول المقال؟؟؟!!!.

طبعا قمت على ارسال رسالة لها ، خاصة انها متخصصة في مجال مهم من مجالات علم النفس التحليلي كما هو مذكور في سيرتها ادناه، وهو تخصص يرتبط بالمشاعر والاحاسيس ولديها تجربة خاصة مع الفقد وضعتها تحت المجهر وقامت على دراستها وعبرت عنها في مقالها التالي...

والغاية هي محاولة مناقشتها حول اثر الفقد على الطفل والعلاقة بين الفقد والعبقرية كما هو وارد في نظريتي في "تفسير الطاقة الابداعية_ النظرية البوزيترونية..".

يسرني متابعتكم لهذه المراسلات وعلى امل ان نتلقي منها ردا قريبا...

===

The Death of My Mother
Loss, grief, and the science of cell exchanges
موت والدتي
الفقد والحزن وعلم تبادل الخلايا

Published on December 6, 2012 by Lynn E. O’Connor, Ph.D. in Our Empathic Nature

My mother died on November 28, 2012, at 9AM. We were all there with her: myself and my husband who she adored, my sister, along with her two beloved caregivers who had been caring for her for almost five years and who she loved dearly. The outpouring of grief I felt surprised me. It came in waves with great intensity, then, backed off and I was myself again. At moments I found myself thinking “I have a hole in my heart, where I guess my mother was living for so many years, unbeknownst to me.” Someone told me that we are never really prepared for the death of our mothers, especially when they are cognitively intact and coherent with no signs of dementia. This certainly defines my mother; at age 99 (she would have turned 100 in February 2013) she was clear, telling stories until the last two days of her life, capable of solving problems and making her own good decisions. Each time she was in the hospital during the past month in which she was quite ill, people expressed to me their amazement at how someone of her age could be so mentally alert and clear. For many years –in fact until a month or two ago, she took courses at the UCLA Plato Society, she swam almost every day, she read the newspapers avidly and argued about politics. I’m thankful she supported Obama, and lived long enough to witness his second victory.

I came home to San Francisco (only briefly –we now are back in LA to put her ashes next to my father’s)—to face over 400 emails. As I’m working my way through them, I stopped to read those from the Daily Scientific American Digest that shows up in my inbox, in case there was something important. When I read Robert Martone’s piece in Scientific American (December 4th), something clicked: “Scientists Discover Children’s Cells Living in Mothers’ Brain: The Connection between mother and child is ever deeper than thought” (URL: http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=scientists-discover-childrens-cells-living-in-mothers-brain)
In fact, it took my breath away. Not only are the cells of children found in mothers’ brains decades later, but mothers’ cells likewise, are found in their children long after they’ve reached adulthood. The feeling of having a hole in my heart might almost be literal, although I meant it metaphorically.
We think of ourselves as unique, distinct entities with a very clear idea of “I am an individual.” We know our chromosomes come from mother and father, but cells from our mothers? Do we, could we, really have cells from another distinct entity, a person who likewise houses cells of our own? Buddhists have believed the “non-self” idea for at least 2000 years. They see it as linked to “dependent arising” which I interpret to mean we are all interdependent, beyond our wildest imagination. The more we learn about biological matter, the more it seems to be the essence of complexity. We have signs of genetic material from entirely different species, it should be no surprise that mothers have cells of their off spring lodged in their brains decades later, and likewise I imagine us adult children have cells of our mothers floating around, perhaps permanently.
Are the Buddhists likewise on the right track when they speak of the “mind” or “consciousness” somehow existing in a non-material state, surviving the death of the body? I was raised in the world of science, evolutionary theory was our religion. It is still the determining factor in what one would call my “world view.” But maybe this “hole in my heart” is more than a metaphor, and maybe it’s not a hole after all. If cells of my mother are floating around, in my brain or my heart or anywhere, they are still there, still active, live biological matter. The saying goes that the dead go on living in the memories of those who loved them. Perhaps they go on living in a far more complex and mysterious manner, perhaps we are interconnected in an infinite path through multiple generations, through all of infinite space.

==
من هي الدكتورة لين

Lynn E. O’Connor, Ph.D.

Lynn E. O’Connor, Ph.D., is a clinical psychologist, Professor at the Wright Institute, Berkeley CA, and Director of the Emotion, Personality, and Altruism Research Group. Holding a Ph.D. in clinical psychology, she works as an educator, researcher, clinician, and consultant. Her principle areas of research are altruism, empathy-based guilt, and psychopathology, including depression, anxiety disorders and addiction, all approached from an evolutionary perspective. She is also currently studying post-traumatic stress disorder, guilt across cultures, and the effect of meditation as practiced by Buddhists in emotion regulation. In 2001 Lynn received the Raymond D. Fowler, Ph.D. Award, The American Psychological Association of Graduate Students, for her role in mentoring graduate students. She is a member of the Association for Psychological Science, the American Psychological Association and the Human Behavior and Evolution Society. She has authored numerous journal articles about her research, and several chapters in academic books, discussing empathy and depression, the role of guilt in psychopathology, compassion and forgiveness, and pathological altruism.

===
عزيزي الزائرالكريم
ان كنت يتيم و وصلت الى هنا، فلا بد انك الان قد اقتنعت بأن سر عبقريتك يكمن في يُتمك..... ولا بد انك اصبحت مدركا بالدور الطليعي الذي تقوم به انت ويقوم به غيرك من الايتامعبر التاريخ سره يكمن في اليتم...فهو مفجر الطاقات وشاحذ الهمم ومولد الابداعات وصانع العظماء...
وعليه ...دعنا إذا نُعرِفّ العالم باهمية هذا الدور الذي يلعبه الايتام في المجتمعات واهمية الرعاية والكفالة لهم .
وليبدأ هذا الجهد بتعريف الناس بذلك من خلال ارسال هذا الرابط الى اكبر عدد ممكن من الناس، ولتبدأ بقائمتك اصدقائك البريدية ولتطلب منهم اعادة ارسال الرابط الى ان تصل المعلومة لكل ذي لب وقلب وجيب عامر...

ولك الشكر ،،،
الايتام مشاريع العظماء ....وهم بحاجة لدعمك ورعايتك واهتمامك ولتتذكر ان اهم استثمار يمكن ان يقوم به الانسان هو الاستثمار في عقل يتيم:
يمكنك ايضا مشاهدة ودعوة اصدقائك لمشاهدة ما اقوله عن العلاقة بين اليتم والعبقرية حسب نظريتي في تفسير الطاقة الابداعية على الرابط التالي:

ارسله هسا حتى ما تنسى..

قديم 08-01-2013, 03:59 PM
المشاركة 1393
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• غير موجود
افتراضي
ترجمة مقال الدكتورة لين والتي تصف فيه اثر صاعقة الفقد عليها..

The Death of My Mother

Loss, grief, and the science of cell exchanges
Published on December 6, 2012 by Lynn E. O’Connor, Ph.D. in Our Empathic Nature

My mother died on November 28, 2012, at 9AM. We were all there with her: myself and my husband who she adored, my sister, along with her two beloved caregivers who had been caring for her for almost five years and who she loved dearly.
The outpouring of grief I felt surprised me. It came in waves with great intensity, then, backed off and I was myself again. At moments I found myself thinking “I have a hole in my heart, where I guess my mother was living for so many years, unbeknownst to me.” Someone told me that we are never really prepared for the death of our mothers, especially when they are cognitively intact and coherent with no signs of dementia .

أمي ماتت
الفقدان، الأسى، وعلم تبادل الخلايا،،،
نشر بتاريخ 6-12-2012
دكتورة لين أي اوكونر
حاصلة على شاهادة ...دكتوراه في علم النفس التحليلي...الطبيعة المشاعر الإنسانية

توفيت أمي في 28/11/2012...الساعة التاسعة صباحا. كنا جميعا إلى جوارها، أنا نفسي، وزوجي والذي كانت أمي تبجله، وأختي بالإضافة إلى الشخصان اللذان كانا مكلفين للاعتناء بها منذ خمس سنوات تقريبا والتي كانت أمي تحبهم حبا جما.

لقد فاجأني تدفق وانهمار الأسى والحزن الذي أحسست به، بعد موت أمي. كان يأتي على شكل موجات بحدة متناهية ثم تراجعت هذا الأسى والحزن وعدت إلى طبيعتي مرة أخرى. كنت في لحظات أفكر وأقول لنفسي "أن ثقبا قد حصل في قلبي" واعتقد أن الثقب حصل في نفس المكان الذي كانت تحتله أمي من قلبي لسنوات طويلة من دون أن ألاحظ وجودها.

كان احدهم قد اخبرني بأننا لا نكون أبدا مستعدين لفداحة الأسى الذي يسببه موت الأم، خاصة إذا ما جاء الموت وهي في حالة واعية ومتماسكة ولم تظهر أي علامات من علامات الخرف.

يتبع,,,,

=================================

عزيزي الزائرالكريم
ان كنت يتيم و وصلت الى هنا، فلا بد انك الان قد اقتنعت بأن سر عبقريتك يكمن في يُتمك..... ولا بد انك اصبحت مدركا بالدور الطليعي الذي تقوم به انت ويقوم به غيرك من الايتامعبر التاريخ سره يكمن في اليتم...فهو مفجر الطاقات وشاحذ الهمم ومولد الابداعات وصانع العظماء...

ولك الشكر ،،،

ارسله هسا حتى ما تنسى..

قديم 08-02-2013, 02:41 PM
المشاركة 1394
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• غير موجود
افتراضي
تابع...ترجمة مقال الدكتورة لين والتي تصف فيه اثر صاعقة الفقد عليها..

This certainly defines my mother; at age 99 (she would have turned 100 in February 2013) she was clear, telling stories until the last two days of her life, capable of solving problems and making her own good decisions. Each time she was in the hospital during the past month in which she was quite ill, people expressed to me their amazement at how someone of her age could be so mentally alert and clear. For many years –in fact until a month or two ago, she took courses at the UCLA Plato Society, she swam almost every day, she read the newspapers avidly and argued about politics. I’m thankful she supported Obama, and lived long enough to witness his second victory.

هذا بالتأكيد ما كانت عليه حالة أمي قبل وافتها. ورغم أنها كانت على مشارف 100عام...كانت ما تزال صافية الذهن، وتروى قصص حتى آخر يومين من حياتها، وكانت حتى تلك اللحظة قادرة على حل المشاكل وتتخذ قراراتها المناسبة. وفي كل مرة كانت تدخل فيه المستشفى خلال الشهر الأخير والذي مرضت فيه اشد المرض كان الناس حولها يعبرون لي عن دهشتهم كيف يمكن لشخص في مثل سنها أن يكون بمثل تلك القضية والصفاء الذهني .
والصحيح ا ن أمي ظلت ولسنوات عددية وحتى شهر واحد فقط من موتها تلتحق بفصول دراسية حول مجتمع أفلاطون في جامعة UCLA وكانت تسبح كل يوم تقريبا وكانت تقرأ الجرائد بحضور ذهني ملفت وكانت تدخل في نقاشات سياسية. والحمد لله أنها كانت من أنصار الرئيس اوباما وظلت على قيد الحياة إلى أن شاهدته يفوز مرة ثانية.

يتبع،،
عزيزي الزائرالكريم

ولك الشكر ،،،

اذا سمحت ...ارسل رسالتك هسا حتى ما تنسى..

قديم 08-04-2013, 11:08 AM
المشاركة 1395
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• غير موجود
افتراضي
تابع...ترجمة مقال الدكتورة لين والتي تصف فيه اثر صاعقة الفقد ( موت امها )عليها..

I came home to San Francisco (only briefly –we now are back in LA to put her ashes next to my father’s)—to face over 400 emails. As I’m working my way through them, I stopped to read those from the Daily Scientific American Digest that shows up in my inbox, in case there was something important.
When I read Robert Martone’s piece in Scientific American (December 4th), something clicked: “Scientists Discover Children’s Cells Living in Mothers’ Brain: The Connection between mother and child is ever deeper than thought”

In fact, it took my breath away. Not only are the cells of children found in mothers’ brains decades later, but mothers’ cells likewise, are found in their children long after they’ve reached adulthood. The feeling of having a hole in my heart might almost be literal, although I meant it metaphorically.

لقد عدت إلى منزلنا في سان فرنسسيكو (لفترة قصيرة ونحن الآن عدنا إلى لوس انجلوس) لوضع رفاتها إلى جوار رفات والدي فقط لأجد في صندوق بريدي الالكتروني ما يزيد على 400 رسالة.

وخلال استعراضي لهذه الرسائل كنت أتوقف للاطلاع على محتوى الرسائل الواردة لي من المجلة العلمية الأمريكية from the Daily Scientific American Digest لعلها تحتوي على شي مهم.

وعندما اطلعت على ما كتبه روبرت مارتون في المجلة العلمية الأمريكية بتاريخ 4/12/2012 لفت موضوعه انتباهي وكان الموضوع بعنوان " العلماء يكتشفون خلايا من أدمغة الأطفال تعيش في أدمغة الأمهات: العلاقة بين الأم وطفلها أعمق مما كنا نتصور".

وهذا هو رابط المقال المذكور :
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=scientists-discover-childrens-cells-living-in-mothers-brain

في الواقع لقد أدهشني المقال جدا وحبس نفسي....والمدهش ليس فقط انه تم العثور على خلايا من الطفل في دماغ الأم بعد سنوات لاحقة، ولكن الأكثر إدهاشا هو انه تم العثور أيضا على خلايا من الأم في دماغ الطفل حتى بعد وصول الطفل إلى سن البلوغ.

وذلك يعني بأن شعوري بوجود حفرة في قلبي بعد موت أمي ربما كان حقيقيا وبمعناه الحرفي وليس فقط مجرد شعور ، رغم أنني حينما تحدثت عنه قصدته بمعناه المجازي.

يتبع،،

عزيزي الزائرالكريم

ولك الشكر ،،،

قديم 08-04-2013, 01:55 PM
المشاركة 1396
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• غير موجود
افتراضي اليتيم هنري جوزف
اليتيم جوزيف هنري ...مخترع المحرك الكهربائي ومكتشف الحث الكهرومغناطيسي والحث المتبال.
مات ابوه وهو صغير وعاش بقية طفولته مع جدته.
(بالإنجليزية:Joseph Henry) ولد في 17 من ديسمبر عام 1797م وتوفي قي 13 من مايو 1878م. عالم فيزيائي أمريكي ذاتي التعلم إلى حد كبير اخترع المحرك الكهربائي ويعود له الفضل في اكتشاف ظاهرة الحث الكهرومغناطيسي وكذلك الحث المتبادل ولذلك تم تكريمه في عام 1893 بالحاق وحدة الحث الكهرومغناطيسي الدولية باسمه هنري (وحدة)
ملخص سيرته العملية
  • أستاذ الرياضيات والفلسفة الطبيعية في أكاديمية ألباني، نيويورك.
  • 1832 – أستاذ في پرنستون.
  • 1835 – اخترع the electromechanical relay.
  • 1846 – أول أمين لمعهد سميثسونيان حتى 1878
  • 1848 – Edited Ephraim G. Squier and Edwin H. Davis' Ancient Monuments of the Mississippi Valley, the Institution's first publication.
  • 1852 – Appointed to the Lighthouse Board
  • 1871 – Appointed chairman of the Lighthouse Board

Joseph Henry (December 17, 1797 – May 13, 1878) was an American scientist who served as the first Secretary of the Smithsonian Institution, as well as a founding member of the National Institute for the Promotion of Science, a precursor of the Smithsonian Institution.[1] He was highly regarded during his lifetime. While building electromagnets, Henry discovered the electromagnetic phenomenon of self-inductance. He also discovered mutual inductance independently of Michael Faraday, though Faraday was the first to publish his results.[2][3] Henry developed the electromagnet into a practical device. He invented a precursor to the electric doorbell (specifically a bell that could be rung at a distance via an electric wire, 1831)[4] and electric relay (1835).[5] The SI unit of inductance, the henry, is named in his honor. Henry's work on the electromagnetic relay was the basis of the practical electrical telegraph, invented by Samuel Morse and Charles Wheatstone separately.
Biography</SPAN>]

Henry was born in Albany, New York to Scottish immigrants Ann Alexander Henry and William Henry. His parents were poor, and Henry's father died while he was still young.

For the rest of his childhood, Henry lived with his grandmother in Galway, New York. He attended a school which would later be named the "Joseph Henry Elementary School" in his honor. After school, he worked at a general store, and at the age of thirteen became an apprentice watchmaker and silversmith.

Joseph's first love was theater and he came close to becoming a professional actor. His interest in science was sparked at the age of sixteen by a book of lectures on scientific topics titled Popular Lectures on Experimental Philosophy. In 1819 he entered The Albany Academy, where he was given free tuition. Even with free tuition he was so poor that he had to support himself with teaching and private tutoring positions. He intended to go into medicine, but in 1824 he was appointed an assistant engineer for the survey of the State road being constructed between the Hudson River and Lake Erie. From then on, he was inspired to a career in either civil or mechanical engineering.
Historical marker in Academy Park (Albany, New York) commemorating Henry's work with electricity.
Henry excelled at his studies (so much so, that he would often be helping his teachers teach science) that in 1826 he was appointed Professor of Mathematics and Natural Philosophy at The Albany Academy by Principal T. Romeyn Beck. Some of his most important research was conducted in this new position. His curiosity about terrestrial magnetism led him to experiment with magnetism in general. He was the first to coil insulated wire tightly around an iron core in order to make a more powerful electromagnet, improving on William Sturgeon's electromagnet which used loosely coiled uninsulated wire. Using this technique, he built the strongest electromagnet at the time for Yale. He also showed that, when making an electromagnet using just two electrodes attached to a battery, it is best to wind several coils of wire in parallel, but when using a set-up with multiple batteries, there should be only one single long coil. The latter made the telegraph feasible.
Joseph Henry, taken between 1865 and 1878, possibly by Mathew Brady.
Using his newly-developed electromagnetic principle, Henry in 1831 created one of the first machines to use electromagnetism for motion. This was the earliest ancestor of modern DC motor. It did not make use of rotating motion, but was merely an electromagnet perched on a pole, rocking back and forth. The rocking motion was caused by one of the two leads on both ends of the magnet rocker touching one of the two battery cells, causing a polarity change, and rocking the opposite direction until the other two leads hit the other battery.
This apparatus allowed Henry to recognize the property of self inductance. British scientist Michael Faraday also recognized this property around the same time. Since Faraday published his results first, he became the officially recognized discoverer of the phenomenon.
In 1848 Henry worked in conjunction with Professor Stephen Alexander to determine the relative temperatures for different parts of the solar disk. They used a thermopile to determine that sunspots were cooler than the surrounding regions.[6][7][8][9] This work was shown to the astronomer Angelo Secchi who extended it, but with some question as to whether Henry was given proper credit for his earlier work.[10]

قديم 08-04-2013, 01:58 PM
المشاركة 1397
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• غير موجود
افتراضي

تابع...ترجمة مقال الدكتورة لين والتي تصف فيه اثر صاعقة الفقد ( موت امها )عليها..

We think of ourselves as unique, distinct entities with a very clear idea of “I am an individual.” We know our chromosomes come from mother and father, but cells from our mothers?
Do we, could we, really have cells from another distinct entity, a person who likewise houses cells of our own? Buddhists have believed the “non-self” idea for at least 2000 years. They see it as linked to “dependent arising” which I interpret to mean we are all interdependent, beyond our wildest imagination.
The more we learn about biological matter, the more it seems to be the essence of complexity.
We have signs of genetic material from entirely different species, it should be no surprise that mothers have cells of their off spring lodged in their brains decades later, and likewise I imagine us adult children have cells of our mothers floating around, perhaps permanently.
نحن حينما نفكر في أنفسنا نتصور أننا وحدات استثنائية متفردة. ويتشكل لدينا انطباع "بأننا أفراد"...نحن نعرف أن الكر وموسومات لدينا تأتي من الأم والأب لكن أن يكون لدينا خلايا من الأم فذلك أمر مدهش؟
هل فعلا يوجد لدينا خلايا من شخص آخر ؟ وهل يمكن أن يكون لدينا خلايا من شخص آخر منفصل عنا في بناؤه؟ وهل يمكن لذلك الشخص أن يكون لديه خلايا منا؟
نجد أن البوذيين آمنوا منذ 2000 سنة بأنه لا وجود لفكرة التفرد “non-self، وهم يعتقدون بأننا عالة على بعضنا البعض..وهو ما أفسره بأننا متصلين ببعضنا البعض وأننا نعتمد على بعضنا البعض أكثر مما نتصور بكثير.
وانه كلما تعرفنا على وتعلمنا عن تركيبتنا البيولوجية كلما ظهر أنها أكثر تعقيدا. لقد أصبح لدينا مؤشرات بأن فينا مكونات جينية من جنس بشري آخر، وعليه يجب أن لا يكون مفاجئا لدينا وجود خلايا منا في أدمغة أمهاتنا حتى بعد سنوات عديدة من ولادتنا، وأتصور أننا نحن الأبناء الراشدين لدينا أيضا خلايا من أمهاتنا تظل تسبح فينا بشكل دائم.

===
يتبع،،

عزيزي الزائرالكريم

ولك الشكر ،،،

قديم 08-04-2013, 02:52 PM
المشاركة 1398
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• غير موجود
افتراضي
تابع...ترجمة مقال الدكتورة لين والتي تصف فيه اثر صاعقة الفقد ( موت امها )عليها

Are the Buddhists likewise on the right track when they speak of the “mind” or
“consciousness” somehow existing in a non-material state, surviving the death of the body? I was raised in the world of science, evolutionary theory was our religion. It is still the determining factor in what one would call my “world view.”
But maybe this “hole in my heart” is more than a metaphor, and maybe it’s not a hole after all. If cells of my mother are floating around, in my brain or my heart or anywhere, they are still there, still active, live biological matter. The saying goes that the dead go on living in the memories of those who loved them. Perhaps they go on living in a far more complex and mysterious manner, perhaps we are interconnected in an infinite path through multiple generations, through all of infinite space.

فهل البوذيون على حق حينما يتحدثون عن أن الدماغ أو الوعي موجود في حالة غير مادية؟ وانه يستمر في الوجود بعد موت الجسد؟
لقد نشأت في عالم يفكر بطريقة علمية...وكانت نظرية التطور هي ديننا...وهي حتما ما تزال العامل الحاسم في تحديد ما يسمى بنظرتي العالمية.
لكن ربما أن هذا الثقب الذي في قلبي هو أكثر من مجرد شعور مجازي، وربما انه ليس ثقب أيضا ذلك إذا كانت خلايا أمي ما تزال تسبح في دماغي أو قلبي أو أي مكان آخر وأنها ما تزال نشيطة وتعيش حياة بيولوجية .
وكما يقول المثل بأن الأموات يستمرون في العيش في ذاكرة من أحبوهم...وربما أنهم يستمرون في العيش بصورة أكثر تعقيدا وغموضا مما نتصور..وربما أننا نرتبط ببعضنا البعض في عبور لا متناهي وعبر الأجيال وعبر الفضاء اللامحدود.
انتهى،،،

انتظروني في ترجمة المقال المذكور عن وجود خلال فينا من امهاتنا...

Scientists Discover Children’s Cells Living in Mothers’ Brains

The connection between mother and child is ever deeper than thought

By Robert Martone

نقره لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

A living connectionImage: ock / Анастасия Попова

The link between a mother and child is profound, and new research suggests a physical connection even deeper than anyone thought. The profound psychological and physical bonds shared by the mother and her child begin during gestation when the mother is everything for the developing fetus, supplying warmth and sustenance, while her heartbeat provides a soothing constant rhythm.

The physical connection between mother and fetus is provided by the placenta, an organ, built of cells from both the mother and fetus, which serves as a conduit for the exchange of nutrients, gasses, and wastes. Cells may migrate through the placenta between the mother and the fetus, taking up residence in many organs of the body including the lung, thyroid muscle, liver, heart, kidney and skin. These may have a broad range of impacts, from tissue repair and cancer prevention to sparking immune disorders.

It is remarkable that it is so common for cells from one individual to integrate into the tissues of another distinct person. We are accustomed to thinking of ourselves as singular autonomous individuals, and these foreign cells seem to belie that notion, and suggest that most people carry remnants of other individuals. As remarkable as this may be, stunning results from a new study show that cells from other individuals are also found in the brain. In this study, male cells were found in the brains of women and had been living there, in some cases, for several decades. What impact they may have had is now only a guess, but this study revealed that these cells were less common in the brains of women who had Alzheimer’s disease, suggesting they may be related to the health of the brain.

We all consider our bodies to be our own unique being, so the notion that we may harbor cells from other people in our bodies seems strange. Even stranger is the thought that, although we certainly consider our actions and decisions as originating in the activity of our own individual brains, cells from other individuals are living and functioning in that complex structure. However, the mixing of cells from genetically distinct individuals is not at all uncommon. This condition is called chimerism after the fire-breathing Chimera from Greek mythology, a creature that was part serpent part lion and part goat. Naturally occurring chimeras are far less ominous though, and include such creatures as the slime mold and corals.

Microchimerism is the persistent presence of a few genetically distinct cells in an organism. This was first noticed in humans many years ago when cells containing the male “Y” chromosome were found circulating in the blood of women after pregnancy. Since these cells are genetically male, they could not have been the women’s own, but most likely came from their babies during gestation.

In this new study, scientists observed that microchimeric cells are not only found circulating in the blood, they are also embedded in the brain. They examined the brains of deceased women for the presence of cells containing the male “Y” chromosome. They found such cells in more than 60 percent of the brains and in multiple brain regions. Since Alzheimer’s disease is more common in women who have had multiple pregnancies, they suspected that the number of fetal cells would be greater in women with AD compared to those who had no evidence for neurological disease. The results were precisely the opposite: there were fewer fetal-derived cells in women with Alzheimer’s. The reasons are unclear.

Microchimerism most commonly results from the exchange of cells across the placenta during pregnancy, however there is also evidence that cells may be transferred from mother to infant through nursing. In addition to exchange between mother and fetus, there may be exchange of cells between twins in utero, and there is also the possibility that cells from an older sibling residing in the mother may find their way back across the placenta to a younger sibling during the latter’s gestation. Women may have microchimeric cells both from their mother as well as from their own pregnancies, and there is even evidence for competition between cells from grandmother and infant within the mother.

===

عزيزي الزائرالكريم

ولك الشكر ،،،

قديم 08-07-2013, 01:25 PM
المشاركة 1399
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• غير موجود
افتراضي
من هي الدكتوره لين اوكونر صاحبة المقال السابق عن اثر موت الام في النفس البشرية ..

Lynn E. O’Connor, Ph.D.

Lynn E. O’Connor, Ph.D., is a clinical psychologist, Professor at the Wright Institute, Berkeley CA, and Director of the Emotion, Personality, and Altruism Research Group. Holding a Ph.D. in clinical psychology, she works as an educator, researcher, clinician, and consultant.
Her principle areas of research are altruism, empathy-based guilt, and psychopathology, including depression, anxiety disorders and addiction, all approached from an evolutionary perspective.
She is also currently studying post-traumatic stress disorder, guilt across cultures, and the effect of meditation as practiced by Buddhists in emotion regulation.
In 2001 Lynn received the Raymond D. Fowler, Ph.D. Award, The American Psychological Association of Graduate Students, for her role in mentoring graduate students.
She is a member of the Association for Psychological Science, the American Psychological Association and the Human Behavior and Evolution Society.
She has authored numerous journal articles about her research, and several chapters in academic books, discussing empathy and depression, the role of guilt in psychopathology, compassion and forgiveness, and pathological altruism.

من هي د. لين اوكونر
تحمل دكتوراه لين شهادة الدكتوراه في علم النفس الكلينيني وهي مدرسة في معهد Wright Institute في بركلي – كاليفورنيا وهي مدير مجموعة البحث في مجال المشاعر والشخصية والغيرة. وهي تعمل كمدرسة وباحثة وطبيبة سريريه ومستشاره وكلها يتم التعامل معها على أساس الفهم التطوري .
وتركز في أبحاثها حول مواضيع الغيرة altruism ومشاعر الذنب المتعلقة بالعلاقة مع الآخرين وعلم أمراض النفس البشرية بما في ذلك الكآبة والتوتر والاضطراب والإدمان . كما أنها تقوم حاليا على دارسة آثار ما بعد الصدمة والشعور بالذنب لدى مختلف الثقافات اثر رياضة التأمل (مثلا اليوغا) والتي يمارسها البوذيين في عملية تنظيم المشاعر.
حصلت على عدة جوائز وهي عضو في عدة جمعيات .
وقد الفت عدة مقالات وساهمت في وضع فصول من كتب دراسية تتعلق بإمراض الكآبة والتقمص العاطفي ودور الشعور بالذنب في الأمراض النفسية، وإضافة إلى الشفقة الغفران والغيرة المرضية.

=====

عزيزي الزائرالكريم
- ان قهر الايتام والاساءة لهم وعدم توفير الفرصة لهم في التعلم والحياة الكريمة يجعلهم ماكنات هدم للمجتمعات.

ولك الشكر ،،،

قديم 08-07-2013, 01:47 PM
المشاركة 1400
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• غير موجود
افتراضي
ترجمة المقال العلمي الذي يشرح الية تبادل الحلايا بين الام ومولودها...

Scientists Discover Children’s Cells Living in Mothers’ Brains

The connection between mother and child is ever deeper than thought

The link between a mother and child is profound, and new research suggests a physical connection even deeper than anyone thought. The profound psychological and physical bonds shared by the mother and her child begin during gestation when the mother is everything for the developing fetus, supplying warmth and sustenance, while her heartbeat provides a soothing constant rhythm.

العلماء يكتشفون خلايا من الأبناء تعيش في أدمغة الأمهات
الرابط بين الأم وابنها أعمق بكثير مما كنا نتصور
بقلم : روبرت مارتون.

الرابط بين المولود والأم عميق جدا جدا، وتشير الأبحاث الحديثة إلى أن الرابط الجسدي بين الاثنين أعمق بكثير مما كان يتصوره العلماء.
وقد وجد العلماء بأن الروابط النفسية والجسدية العميقة والقوية التي تربط الأم بمولودها تبدأ في مرحلة الحمل gestation وحينما تكون الأم تعني كل شيء بالنسبة للجنين الذي يكون في طور التشكل والتكوين، وتقوم على تزويده بالدفء والغذاء sustenance بينما تقوم دقات قلبها بالتسرية عنه وتهدئته من خلال الإيقاع الثابت لتلك النبضات.
يتبع،،،

================================================== =======

عزيزي الزائرالكريم
- ان قهر الايتام والاساءة لهم وعدم توفير الفرصة لهم في التعلم والحياة الكريمة يجعلهم ماكنات هدم للمجتمعات.

ولك الشكر ،،،

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 43 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 43)

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه للموضوع: هل تولد الحياة من رحم الموت؟؟؟ دراسة بحثية
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
أعظم 50 عبقري عبر التاريخ : ما سر هذه العبقرية؟ دراسة بحثية ايوب صابر منبر الدراسات الأدبية والنقدية والبلاغية . 62 05-16-2021 01:36 PM
أفضل مئة رواية عربية – سر الروعة فيها؟؟؟!!!- دراسة بحثية. ايوب صابر منبر الدراسات الأدبية والنقدية والبلاغية . 1499 11-11-2017 11:55 PM
ما الذي يصنع القائد العسكري الفذ؟؟!! دراسة بحثية ايوب صابر منبر الدراسات الأدبية والنقدية والبلاغية . 108 12-09-2015 01:17 PM
اعظم 100 كتاب في التاريخ: ما سر هذه العظمة؟- دراسة بحثية ايوب صابر منبر الدراسات الأدبية والنقدية والبلاغية . 413 12-09-2015 01:15 PM
القديسون واليتم: ما نسبة الايتام من بين القديسين؟ دراسة بحثية ايوب صابر منبر الدراسات الأدبية والنقدية والبلاغية . 18 08-22-2012 12:25 PM

الساعة الآن 01:52 PM