قديم 09-04-2012, 01:56 PM
المشاركة 1131
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• موجود
افتراضي
تابع .....استكمال لترجمة رسالة الدكتور ستويرت :

But let me suggest another possibility.As a result of the trauma, quite a few of these children develop narrowed interests as a consequence of their need to shut out certain kinds of experiences (emotional, social), and it is this narrowing which results in their exceptional skills in some field: i.e., which leads them to over-focus on a particular cognitive or skill domain. such an argument would be in line with the 'islands of expertise' hypothesis developed by M. Howe.
لكن دعني اقترح احتمال آخر. كنتيجة للإحداث المأساوية الصادمةtrauma نجد ان عددا ليس قليلا من هؤلاء الأطفال يطورون اهتمام محدود كنتيجة لحاجتهم لنسيان ( shut out ) بعض التجارب العاطفية والاجتماعية المؤلمة وهذا الإجراء ( narrowing ) هو الذي يؤدي إلى امتلاكهم قدرات ومهارات استثنائية في بعض المجالات مثلا إن ذلك يقودهم للتركيز والإبداع في مجال أو حقل معرفي معين أو إبداعي معين. وهذا الطرح يتوافق مع نظرية M. Howe والتي تتحدث عن (جزر الخبرة Islands of expertise ).

يتبع،،

قديم 09-05-2012, 01:23 PM
المشاركة 1132
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• موجود
افتراضي
تابع .....استكمال لترجمة رسالة الدكتور ستويرت :
One way or another I think you've hit upon something extremely interesting. For more on some of the basic or underlying processes involved, take a look at my new book Calm, Alert and Learning. What we almost always see in children with such a background is an impairment or constriction in at least one of the five domains of self-regulation discussed in the book, and generally in several of the domains.

Bestwishes

على كل حال اعتقد انك وقعت في بحثك على موضوع مثير للغاية. لمزيد من المعلومات حول العمليات تحت البحث يمكنك الرجوع الى كتابي الجديد بعنوان "الهدوء والاستنفار والتعلم"، ( Calm, Alert and learning ) .

فنحن غالبا ما نجد ، عند الاطفال الذين يمرون بتجارب صادمة في الطفولة ، حالة انقباض او ضعف في واحدة من الحقول المنظمة للشخصية ( (self-regulation والتي يتضمنها الكتاب المذكور ، وبشكل عام في عدة حقول.

مع تمنياتي،،

انتظرونا هنا في هذا الحوار العلمي الشيق مع هذا الخبير المتخصص في مراسلات قادمة حيث يستمر الحوارمعه حول سر الطاقة الابداعية!!

قديم 09-06-2012, 02:25 PM
المشاركة 1133
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• موجود
افتراضي
فيما يلي خطاب تم ارساله اليوم بتاريخ 6/9/2012 للدكتور ستيورت وعلى امل ان يصلنا رده عما قريب :

date 6/9/2012.

Dear Dr. Stuart
Thank you very much for sparing sometime to answer my email. And I certainly want to thank you again for the abundant information you have given me in your response.
As well, I am glad that you found the issue interesting. I will certainly look through the Fogel, "ThePsychophysiology of Self-Awareness" to see what he has to say about the effect of early traumatic experiences on the brain.
Meanwhile can you please elaborate further on the "cortisolemia" issue, that as you say would quite often be found with those who goes through early traumatic experiences i.e

- I understand, out of what I read about it ; the increase in the level of "Cortisol" for along time could be harmful to the body:
- Is that true? Or that depend on the level and time
- Could an increase in the level of cortisol be the reason behind genius? In your opinion?
- Does it have an effect on the brain? In the same or similar way it does affects other organs of the body?
- Where can we run some lab testing to find out the following that is if it is doable:
1-Would orphans ( in particular ) have a high level of coritsol?
2- What would be the level of cortisol in orphans compared to those non-orphans?

3Do creative orphans have a certain level of "cortisol" less or more than the level found in non creative orphans?
4What would be the level of "cortisol" with those who experience parental loss immediately after they go through the experience?
5- Etc…

Dear Dr. Stuart
I might be asking silly questions in relation to the issue but bearing in mind my background please excuse my ignorance if you find some of my questions silly.
I will come back to you shortly to address the other points raised in your e-mail.

BR

قديم 09-06-2012, 03:46 PM
المشاركة 1134
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• موجود
افتراضي
وقد وصلني للتو جواب من الدكتور ستيوارت وهو كما يلي وسوف احاول ترجمته لاحقا ان شاء الله لتعم الفائدة:

Response from Dr. Stuart Dated 6/9/2012.

Hello,

I'm wondering if the answer might lie in some sort of connection b/w the neural and the psychological.
Yes, your reading of cortisolemia is accurate, although paradoxically it can also manifest in abnormally low levels of cortisol. Either way it is harmful to the HPA Axis, placing the individual in what is called an Allostatic Load Condition, in which they are highly vulnerable to stress.
No, what we see in many children who have this condition is that they perseverate as a way of self-soothing, or trying to reduce the stressors. But in that other book I mentioned, by Howe, we know that this kind of hyperfocus can lead to 'islands of genius'. It is certainly an interesting possibility and well worth exploring.
In answer to your other questions, yes, orphans characteristically have a high level of cortisol (see the studies on the Romanian orphanages by Megan Gunner).
I am wondering if the 'creative' or 'resilient' orphans have found more effective ways to self-soothe.
Your question #3 is interesting. To my knowledge it has not bee studied.
The answer to #4 is "Extremely High."
I believe the key to helping Palestinian youth, across the board, is to enhance their self-regulation. If you send Ana, whose email is above, a mailing address, we will send you a copy of my new book which explains many of these ideas.
Best,
Stuart Shanker

قديم 09-07-2012, 11:06 AM
المشاركة 1135
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• موجود
افتراضي
على الرابط ادناه سر العظمة عند اعظم 100 شخصية في التاريخ :

http://www.mnaabr.com/vb/showthread.php?t=8057

وهنا سر لحظة الوجد انتظروا التحليل للبيانات الاحصائية لهذه الدراسة:

http://www.mnaabr.com/vb/showthread.php?t=9409

قديم 09-09-2012, 08:15 AM
المشاركة 1136
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• موجود
افتراضي
ترجمة رسالة الدكتور شانكر بتاريخ 6/9/2012 :

I'm wondering if the answer might lie in some sort of connection b/w the neural and the psychological

Yes, your reading of cortisolemia is accurate, although paradoxically it can also manifest in abnormally low levels of cortisol. Either way it is harmful to the HPA Axis, placing the individual in what is called an Allostatic Load Condition, in which they are highly vulnerable to stress
ربما ان التجارب الصادمة في الطفولة المبكرة تؤدي الى نوع من الاثر العصبي والنفسي معا. ان قرائتك لاثر الـ cortisolemia صحيح على الرغم انها وفي مفارقة يمكن ان تؤدي ايضا الى نقص حاد في مستوى الكورتسول. وسواء حدثت زيادة في نسبة الهرمون أو نقص فأن ذلك مضر لـ( HPA Axis) لفقرة العنق ، وهو ما يؤدي إلى إصابة الشخص بما يسمى Allostatic Load Condition وهو ما يجعله عرضة وحساس جدا للضغط.

قديم 09-09-2012, 01:57 PM
المشاركة 1137
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• موجود
افتراضي
تابع لترجمة رسالة الدكتور شانكر بتاريخ 6/9/2012:

No, what we see in many children who have this condition is that they perseverate as a way of self- soothing , or trying to reduce the stressors. But in that other book I mentioned, by Howe, we know that this kind of hyper focus can lead to 'islands of genius'. It is certainly an interesting possibility and well worth exploring.

لا ، إن ما نلاحظه عند الكثير من الأطفال الذين يمرون في هذه الحالة ( تجارب صادمة في سنوات الطفولة (، أنهم يتأتؤون أو يرددون مقطع أو كلمة perseverate) ) كطريقة لتهدئة النفس self- soothing أو لتخفيض اثر المواقف الضاغطة stressors لكن في ذلك الكتاب الذي ذكرته لك من تأليف Howe نعرف أن هذا النوع من التركيز العقلي الضاغط hyper focus هو الذي يؤدي إلى بروز العبقرية في مجالات محددة.
الصحيح أن ما هو مطروح هنا (عن اثر اليتم في صنع العبقرية ) هو أمر وارد ومثير ويستحق أن يستكشف.
====
perseverate :In psychology and psychiatry perseveration is the repetition of a particular response, such as a word, phrase, or gesture, despite the absence or cessation of a ...
Hyperfocus : is an intense form of mental concentration or visualization that focuses consciousness on a narrow subject, separate from objective reality and onto .

يتبع،،

قديم 09-09-2012, 03:26 PM
المشاركة 1138
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• موجود
افتراضي
تابع لترجمة رسالة الدكتور ستورت شانكر بتاريخ 6/9/2012:
In answer to your other questions,
1. Would orphans ( in particular ) have a high level of coritsol?
yes, orphans characteristically have a high level of cortisol (see the studies on the Romanian orphanages by Megan Gunner).
I am wondering if the 'creative' or 'resilient' orphans have found more effective ways to self-soothe.
Your question #3 is interesting:
"Do creative orphans have a certain level of "cortisol" less or more than the level found in non creative orphans?"
To my knowledge it has not bee studied.
The answer to #4 is:
"What would be the level of "cortisol" with those who experience parental loss immediately after they go through the experience?"
"Extremely High

أما بخصوص أسئلتك الأخرى : س- هل تكون نسبة الكورتسول مرتفعة عند الأيتام؟

نعم ، الأيتام غالبا ما ترتفع لديهم نسبة الكورتسول وعلى نحو خاص ، (يمكنك الرجوع بهذا الخصوص إلى ما كتبه ميجان جنر عن الأيتام في زمن الرومان the Romanian orphanages by Megan Gunner .
ولا ادري، ربما، أن الأيتام المبدعين Creative أو الذين يمتلكون صفات مغايرة resilient' اكتشفوا طرقا ً واليات أكثر فعالية لتهدئة النفس self-soothe..
أما بخصوص السؤال رقم 3 : س3 – هل تكون نسبة الكورتسول عند الأيتام المبدعين أعلى أم اقل منها عند الأيتام غير المبدعين؟

حسب معلوماتي لم يتم دراسة هذا الموضوع.

أما بخصوص السؤال رقم 4 : س 4 كيف تكون نسبة الكورتسول cortisol عند الأشخاص الذين يمرون في تجربة فقد احد الوالدين في الفترة الزمنية التي تلي الفقد مباشرة؟

تكون نسبة الكورتسول cortisol عندهم عالية جدا.

يتبع ،،

قديم 09-13-2012, 10:36 AM
المشاركة 1139
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• موجود
افتراضي
Email sent 10/9/2012

Dear Dr. Stuart

Further to my email dated 6/9/2012 which was written in response to your first email below in which you stated:
" Now, you might be right in your hypothesis: some sort of neurohormonal inbalance (an increase in dopamine, a decrease ingaba?) which is what would be involved in your 'increased energy' idea. "
-Does the increase in dopamine and the decrease in gaba result from cortisolemia?
-Or does it happen in addition to it and as a result of going through traumatic experiences?
-Is there anything in science which shows that the level of energy increases in case of there is an increase in dopamine?
-Has any test been carried out on orphans to determine what level of dopamine gaba they have?

Also you wrote " But let me suggest another possibility.As a result of the trauma, quite a few of these children develop narrowed interests as a consequence of their need to shut out certain kinds of experiences (emotional, social), and it is this narrowing which results in their exceptional skills in some field: i.e., which leads them to over-focus on a particular cognitive or skill domain. such an argument would be in line with the 'islands of expertise' hypothesis developed by M. Howe".
-Will this rule out the possibility of an increase in the energy in the brain?
-Could the psychology of a person be a by-product of the energy increase? i.e the ( narrowed interest and exceptional skills) is a result of the presence of extra ordinary energy and not a cause to islands of expertise!?

You also wrote: " One way or another I think you've hit upon something extremely interesting. For more on some of the basic orunderlying processes involved, take a look at my new book Calm, Alert and Learning. What we almost always see in children with such a background is an impairment or constriction in at least one of the five domains of self-regulation discussed in the book, and generally in several of the domains".

I will be happy to read your book and I will send Ann my address.
Now and in reference to the above quote:
-Could, what you have described in your book as the "impairment or constriction in at least one of the five domains ofself-regulation", be a result of the presence of extra ordinary energy as well?
-In other words: the Traumatic experiences produce a higher level of energy, the presence of such energy results in a number of brain activities like the (narrowed interest and exceptional skills) and the ( impairment or constriction in at least one of the five domains of self-regulation) included in your book?
-Which means that the source of creative activity or genius is the extra ordinary energy in itself resulting from the traumatic experience?

I am looking forward to hear from you on the above before I explain further my idea on the increase of energy issue and how it possibly happens.

Thank you very much for your help.

BR

قديم 09-13-2012, 10:38 AM
المشاركة 1140
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• موجود
افتراضي
رد د. ستيوارت بتاريخ 11/9/2012:

The truth is that I simply don't know of any work showing that you can see an increase in 'brain energy'. That is not to say you may not be right; I just don't know of any good scientific evidence to support it. There is a woman called Emily Deans who has written about this. I'm afraid I don't know her, or even where she is; but she might be the one to hunt down and ask.

As for your other questions:

yes, the changes in the reward system happen in addition to, or in conjunction with the cortisolemia.

I know of no such studies on orphans. Nathan Fox would be the one to ask.

Best,

Stuart Shanker

في الحقيقة لم اطلع على أي عمل يشير بأن الأحداث المأساوية تؤدي إلى زيادة في "طاقة الدماغ" . لكن ذلك لا يعني أن طرحك ليس صحيحا. لكنني لم أتعرف على أي دليل علمي يدعم هذا الطرح.

هناك باحثة اسمها (Emily Deans) كتبت في المجال. للأسف أنا لا اعرفها ولا اعرف أين تتواجد. لكنها ربما تكون الشخص المناسب للحديث معه بالخصوص.

أما بخصوص أسئلتك الأخرى:
- نعم ، إن الأثر يقع بالتزامن مع الـ cortisolemiaأو بالإضافة إليها.

كما أنني لم اطلع على أية دراسات حول الأيتام وربما أن الشخص الأنسب للرجوع إليه حول الموضوع هو Nathan Fox.

مع تحياتي

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 32 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 32)

أدوات الموضوع

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه للموضوع: هل تولد الحياة من رحم الموت؟؟؟ دراسة بحثية
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
أعظم 50 عبقري عبر التاريخ : ما سر هذه العبقرية؟ دراسة بحثية ايوب صابر منبر الدراسات الأدبية والنقدية والبلاغية . 62 05-16-2021 01:36 PM
أفضل مئة رواية عربية – سر الروعة فيها؟؟؟!!!- دراسة بحثية. ايوب صابر منبر الدراسات الأدبية والنقدية والبلاغية . 1499 11-11-2017 11:55 PM
ما الذي يصنع القائد العسكري الفذ؟؟!! دراسة بحثية ايوب صابر منبر الدراسات الأدبية والنقدية والبلاغية . 108 12-09-2015 01:17 PM
اعظم 100 كتاب في التاريخ: ما سر هذه العظمة؟- دراسة بحثية ايوب صابر منبر الدراسات الأدبية والنقدية والبلاغية . 413 12-09-2015 01:15 PM
القديسون واليتم: ما نسبة الايتام من بين القديسين؟ دراسة بحثية ايوب صابر منبر الدراسات الأدبية والنقدية والبلاغية . 18 08-22-2012 12:25 PM

الساعة الآن 11:47 AM