المشاركة 1548
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• غير موجود
افتراضي
FATHERLESS*CHILDREN

EPISODE*039

This child, the middle child of three half-siblings with different mothers, was born in the 16th century. The child's mother died when the child was three. The child's father was rarely present, visiting with the child only a few times each year, being far more interested in his current paramours, or else away at work. The father died when the child was 13, after which this orphan primarily was raised by a stepmother and hired tutors. While still a teenager, the child was sent to prison for treason.

As an adult commanding thousands of soldiers, and on the field prior to leading them into battle, this child made a famous speech, which is one of the most quoted of all time. Part of that speech follows:

"My loving people, we have been persuaded by some, that are careful of our safety, to take heed how we commit ourselves to armed multitudes, for fear of treachery; but I assure you, I do not desire to live to distrust my faithful and loving people.

"Let tyrants fear; I have always so behaved myself that, under God, I have placed my chiefest strength and safeguard in the loyal hearts and good will of my subjects. And therefore I am come amongst you at this time, not as for my recreation or sport, but being resolved, in the midst and heat of the battle, to live or die amongst you all; to lay down, for my God, and for my kingdom, and for my people, my honor and my blood, even the dust.

"...I have the heart of a king, and of a king of England, too; and think foul scorn that... any prince of Europe, should dare to invade the borders of my realms: to which, rather than any dishonor should grow by me, I myself will take up arms; I myself will be your general... and rewarder of every one of your virtues...

"...by your valor in the field, we shall shortly have a famous victory over the enemies of my God, of my kingdom, and of my people."

This battlefield speech is remembered as particularly remarkable because the general making the speech was a woman. This woman was one of the most beloved and successful rulers in English history, first becoming monarch at a time of widespread poverty and discontent, and upon her death 45 years later, leaving a transformed country that was the most powerful and prosperous in the western world.

Queen Elizabeth I, a girl from a "fatherless home

=========

قصة يتيمة أصبحت عظيمة
الحلقة رقم 39 من هذه السلسلة

كانت هذه الطفلة وهي الوسطى من بين ثلاثة إخوة غير أشقاء من أمهات مختلفات ولدت في القرن السادس عشر. وقد ماتت أم هذه الطفلة عندما كانت في سن الثالثة أما الأب فلم يكن له حضور تقريبا وقد كان يزور هذه الطفلة بضعة مرات فقط في العام حيث كان مشغولا بخليلته أو في العمل.

وقد مات الأب عندما كانت هذه الفتاة في سن الثالثة عشرة وبعد ذلك عاشت هذه الطفلة عند أم بديلة وتم تكليف مدرسيين لتدرسيها. وقد أرسلت هذه الطفلة حتى وهي ما تزال في سنوات المراهقة إلى السجن بتهمة الخيانة.

وعندما بلغت سن الرشد أصبحت هذه الفتاة قائد عام لآلاف الجنود وفي ساحة المعركة ألقت هذه الفتاة خطابا شهيرا يتم الاقتباس منه أكثر من أي خطاب آخر عبر التاريخ. وهذا جزء من ذلك الخطاب:

أحبتي ..أيها الحشد
لقد تم إقناعنا من قبل البعض الذين يخشون على سلامتنا ضرورة أن نكون حذرين من الحشود المسلحة خوفا من الغدر، لكنني أؤكد لكم أنني لا أريد أن أعيش وأنا أخشى من أحبتي المخلصين.

دع الطاغية يخشى..فلقد تصرفت طول عمري هكذا وفي ظل حماية الله حيث حصلت على قوتي وحصلت على سلامتي من خلال القلوب المخلصة لرعيتي. ولذلك فانا بيتكم الآن ليس للنزهة أو لممارسة الرياضة ولكنني عازمة وفي وسط قرع طبول الحرب أن أعيش أو أموت بينكم جميعا وان أضحي من اجل الله ومن اجل مملكتي ومن اجل شعبي بنفسي ودمي وحتى جثتي".

لدي قلب ملك وقلب بل هو قلب ملك انجليزي أيضا والذي يحتقر ذلك إنما هو اخرق، وإذا ما فكر أي أمير أوروبي أن يتجرأ ليغزو حدود مملكتي وهو الأمر الذي يكون أعظم عار على أن اقبله فسوف احمل السلاح أنا نفسي وأنا سأكون قائدكم في ساحة المعركة وسوف أجازي فضائلكم.

ببسالتكم في ساحة المعركة سوف ننتصر عما قريب على أعداء الله وأعداء مملكتي وأعداء شعبي.

ويعتبر استذكار هذا الخطاب الذي القي في ساحة القتال استثنائيا بشكل خاص لان ملقيته كانت امرأة . ولقد كانت هذه المرأة من انجح الحكام وأحبهم إلى الناس في التاريخ الانجليزي كله ذلك على الرغم أنها أصبحت ملكة في ظل فقر شديد وعدم رضا وتململ من الناس ولما ماتت بعد 45 عام تركت بلد شهد تحولا هائلا نحو الأفضل حيث أصبحت من أقوى وأثرى البلاد في العالم الغربي خلال فترة حكمها.

وهذه الطفلة أصبحت ملكة وهي الملكة اليزابث الأولى وهي يتيمة وجاءت من بيت غاب عنه الأم والأب.
==
كل يتيم هو مشروع عظيم حسب نظريتي في تفسير الطاقة الابداعية ادناه:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHE03RH2wntdVG1beTS4YYg