عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 02-26-2013, 08:52 PM
المشاركة 1329
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• غير موجود
افتراضي
قمت قبل قليل بارسال الخطاب التالي الى صديقي في كل من المانيا وبريطانيا لعلنا نستمع من الخبراء بشأن هذه التساؤلات:

Further to my email Yesterday. I am looking forward to hear the experts' opinion on the following:
1- Is there any information related to the effect of tragic or traumatic experiences at an early age on the body chemicals as well as the brain chemicals?
2- Is the brain semi – electric energy limited? and does exists in similar levels with all people or it varies?
3- Could it be possible that traumatic experiences leads to the presence of extra ordinary level of brain energy?
4- Is there a connection between "cortisolemia" and traumatic experiences ?
5- What are the effects of high level of "Cortisol" on the body and on the brain?
6- Does the increase of " Cortisol" harm the body?
7- What specific effect does it have on the brain?
8- In your opinion ..could an increase in the level of Cortisol in particular or brain chemicals be responsible for a higher level of activity on the brain and thus becomes the reason behind genius and extra ordinary achievement?
9- Can we measure the level of energy the brains of some orphans versus non orphans? And what would be the level of Cortisol in orphans compared to those non-orphans?
11- Would orphans ( in particular ) have a higher level of Coritsol?
12- What would be the level of "Cortisol" with those who experience parental loss if its measured immediately after they go through the experience of loss?
Considering my background, which has nothing to do with the medical fields; pls note that I could be asking silly questions sometimesin relation to the issue and if this occurs please just ignore