عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 02-25-2013, 05:10 PM
المشاركة 1326
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• غير موجود
افتراضي
الى متابعي هذا الموضوع . قمت بارسال خطاب الى صديق الماني وآخر انجليزي لمحاولة القاء مزيد من الضوء على العلاقة بين اليتم والعبقرية . وقد استلمت قبل قليل رد اولي من صديقي البريطاني والذي طلبت منه ان يوصلني الى طبيب متخصص في جراحة الاعصاب في المشفي الذي يعمل فيه والمذكور يعمل فيه. ادناه خطابي الذي ارسلته ورد الصديق البريطاني ثم خطاب آخر عملت على ارسالة موضحا المطلوب وسوف اقوم على ترجمة الرد حينما يردنا من طبيب الاعصاب وكذلك نفس الشيء ساعمل اذا ما تمكنا من الاتصال مع الطبيب الالماني مكتشف وكر الشيطان.

هذا خطاب الاول لهم:

Message to Dr. Roth

Hello Sir,
I have read about your latest discovery on the brain. I have been talking to my friend Mr. Ian on the research I did; related to the human brain. I asked him if he can rely this message to you hoping that you find the time to answer my questions on the issue of the brain abilities .

Kindly note that I did an MA degree few years back at San Diego University majoring in literature and focusing on creative abilities.

The issue that I would like to discuss with you is the subject of my research i.e "the effect of orphanage on the brain chemicals and thus brain creative abilities".

Through my research and out of a personal experience I came to the conclusion and findings that more than fifty percent 50% of any list of the greatest people, in any field, were orphans; which suggests that orphanage must have something to do with creating such genius or ability for excellent achievement.
My theory state that tragic and traumatic experiences, at an early age, causes some chemical reaction in the brain hemisphere and such chemical reaction allows or leads to extra ordinary level of brain energy.

If this brain energy is utilized in a proper way and with the presence of the necessary training it leads to extra ordinary achievement and genius in the different fields.
These are only bits of information stated in a very general mood, for the purpose of finding out if you are willing to help me find some answers to the questions that my research have raised in relation to the issue.
Awaiting to hear from you.

best regards

===

cc Mr. colin Osborn
Leeds Institure for Skills Training ans Assessment
St James's University Hospital