عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 12-12-2013, 07:55 PM
المشاركة 1670
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• غير موجود
افتراضي
بتاريخ 7/12/2013 قمت بالرد على رسالة الدكتور محمد على النحو التالي وسوف اعمل على ترجمة الرسالة بانتظار الرد او اللقاء مع الدكتور محمد حيث سابقي المهتمين على اطلاع :

Thank you very much for your prompt response. It is nice to hear that you are interested in an area that is very close to what I am searching, this will certainly make it easier for us to pursue the testing required.
As for the use of the terms, you already know that my background is literature and the only thing I know about the brain is the things I have read about it through the psychological studies related to the issue at hand. And to further explain my theory of creativity and what type of experiment I need to prove it please note the following:
- Psychologists and in particular clinical psychologists ( Freud School of psychology ) theories that traumatic experiences in early childhood have major effect on the personality and later life.
- Non have given specific explanation how does that effect takes place.
- Freud for example thinks it is sexual deprivation assimilated into creative energy. Adler talked about compensation.
- Through my contacts with a number of psychologist close to the field I am told by Dr. Stuart Shanker , D PHll – OXON , Director, the Milton & Ether Harris Research Initiative , Distinguished research Professor of pHlilophy and Psychology; Toronto ; Canada. I am told that Fogel has discuss the issue in his "the Psychophysiology of Self-Awareness" and mentioned that earlier traumatic experiences results in what is known as ( cortisolemia ). He add " you might be right in your hypothesis: some sort of neurohormonal inbalance (an increase in dopamine, a decrease in gaba?) which is what would be involved in your 'increased energy' idea.
- There are few other psychologists who did write about the relation between parental loss and genius. One of them is Dr. Marvin Eisenstadt PhD his telephone No. 001 516 4339568 and who seems to be close to where you are located wrote an article on the issue in 1978.
- This guy seems to be the only one who wrote about this issue before me, I did my thesis on 1983.
- Marth Farah from Penn. Sylvania Center of neuropsychology wrote an article entitled "How poverty might change the brain" In which she says she had proof through a field experiment that lasted for few years that there strong relation between social glass and creativity. I have been in contact with her but she apologized to work with me due to time constrains.
- Dr. Dean Keith Simonton is a authority on the issue and has published a number of books on creativity, genius and leadership but rules out parental loss as the most significant factor. I have been in contact with Dr. Dean who suggested after explaining to him my theory that I contact somebody like yourself to explore the effect of parental loss on the brain

Now what do I theorize on the issue?
- Statistical results shows abundance evidence that there is some sort of a relation between parental loss and genius. I have found that more than 50% of any sample of group of genius achievers in any field are orphans. ( statistical studies done on 10 samples so far from the different fields with very close results ).
- Analytical studies in the field of literature show strong evidence on the effect of the experience of loss on the writers as shown on their creative works.
- The abundant statistical evidence shows that earlier theories has fell short of offering explanation how the experience of loss affects and results in genius achievements.
- It is not compensation, not sexual deprivation!
- It must have something to do with brain chemicals.
- It could be hormonal.
- But physics offers a possible explanation and this is what I believe happens.
- It seems to me that the traumatic experiences and parental loss comes in top of the list does have some kind of chemical effect on the brain.

- The changes in the brain chmicals allow a positron reaction to take place.
" The positron is explained in Wikipedia as " The positron or antielectron is the antiparticle or the antimatter counterpart of the electron. The positron has an electric charge of +1e, a spin of ½, and has the same mass as an electron. When a low-energy positron collides with a low-energy electron, annihilation occurs, resulting in the production of two or more gamma rayphotons (see electron–positron annihilation). Positrons may be generated by positron emission radioactive decay (through weak interactions), or by pair production from a sufficiently energetic photon."

- This reaction results in a heightened level of energy.
- If channeled in proper ways it will results in creative activity and genius.
- You must already know that the positron technology is currently in use the field of the brain.

The testing I am looking forward for is to compare the status of 10 orphans' brains versus 10 non orphans to see if we can determine how are the orphans' brains are different from non orphans.

I am almost certain that we will find:
- Brain chemicals will be different.
- And/or Hormonal variations will be evident.
- The level of energy will be variant.
- Most probably the level of energy is heightened in orphans' brains due to some sort of positron chemical reaction that is possible only in the brain while physicist have failed to carry out in the real world so far. Wikipedia explains the technique as

" Positron emission tomography (PET)[1] is a nuclearmedical imaging technique that produces a three-dimensional image or picture of functional processes in the body. The system detects pairs of gamma rays emitted indirectly by a positron-emitting radionuclide (tracer), which is introduced into the body on a biologically active molecule. Three-dimensional images of tracer concentration within the body are then constructed by computer analysis. In modern scanners, three dimensional imaging is often accomplished with the aid of a CT X-ray scan performed on the patient during the same session, in the same machine.

Looking forward to meeting you to further explain in person and looking forward to do the necessary testing.

BR