المشاركة 1462
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• غير موجود
افتراضي
في يوم الاربعاء تاريخ 28/8/2013 ارسلت له الخطاب التالي :

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 1:12 AM
Kindly note that my research revolve around the idea of the effect of parental loss on the brain. I myself lost my mother when I was 2 years old. I never so her picture because there was no photography where I was born in 1954. Before I was 16 I became fond with literature and was already writing verse as well as poetry. One day I was reading about the life of the great Russian writer Leo Tolstoy and discovered that he lost his mother in similar circumstances and he never so her picture too.

This led me to think of the possible connections between the love of literature and in particular creativity i.e. the urge to create and parental loss. I then decided to focus my attention on finding the possible connection. I started searching the biographies of known writers and discovered that many of them did go through an experience of loss of some sort and few of them did lose one or two of their parents.
For my M.A degree at San Diego State University I wrote a thesis entitled " Creativity and the search for fulfillment" in which I discussed the connection between creativity and parental loss. To prove my argument I used basic analysis of 3 writers life and works and I was able to convince the committee that my argument is valid. A copy of my thesis is available at the library of San Diego State University.
My interest in the issue continued even after my graduation with an M.A. Degree in literature by the year 1983 from San Diego State.
I carried out further research on the issue and in conclusion I now have statistical evidence that among any group of genius achievers in any field more than 50% have lost one or both of their parents , and the rest of the group have experienced some sort of a traumatic experience or their childhood is not known.
I even have a theory now on what really happens in the brain that makes it creative. It is not what Freud, Adler, or Carl Young have said it is something else. I believe the object loss causes a heightened level of brain energy and this is what lie behind the creative impulse and the creative activity. And parental loss being the most critical traumatic experience produces the highest level of energy therefore if the proper conditions are made available it result on not only creative results but rather genius achievement.
Now I am thinking to do a PhD on the issue :
-Which school in the United States would be the right school for such and an issue.
-Which Lab would be the write Lab to do testing on the issue i.e look into the possibility that there is a heightened level of energy among orphans.
-I read an article about the connection between social class and the brain done by Martha Farah of Pennsylvania University, she is heading the Neurology Lab there and I have been trying to contact her but they are telling me that she is in her summer vacation and hope she will response to my message in due course..but meanwhile the question is : Is Pennsylvania University the right school for this type of research explained above.
-Finally, what do you personally think? Is there a connection between parental loss and genius? And could the effect be a heightened level of brain energy that is translated into high level of creative activity.
Awaiting to hear from you,
BR

ترجمة الخطاب :

أرجو ملاحظة أن بحثي يتمحور حول فكرة اثر فقدان الوالدين على الدماغ. أنا شخصيا فقدت أمي وأنا في سن الثانية. ولم أشاهد صورة لها أبدا، فلم يكن هناك تصوير في المكان الذي ولدت فيه عام 1954. وقبل أن أصل إلى سن السادسة عشرة لاحظت شغفي بالأدب. وكنت قد بدأت بكتابة بعض المحالات الشعرية والنثرية. وفي احد الأيام وبينما كنت اقرأ عن سيرة حياة الكاتب الروسي توليستوي اكتشفت انه فاقد الأم في ظروف مشابهه وانه لم يشاهد صورة لها أيضا.

هذا الاكتشاف دفعني للتفكير بان هناك علاقة بين حب الأدب خاصة القدرة على الكتابة الإبداعية أي وجود الدافع الإبداعي والفقدان ألوالدي. فقررت فيما يلي التركيز على اكتشاف ذلك الرابط المحتمل. فبدأت في التنقيب في السير الذاتية للكتاب المعروفين واكتشفت أن عدد كبير منهم قد مر بتجربة الفقد فعلا وان بعضهم قد فقد الأب أو الأم أو كلاهما.

ومن خلال عملي للحصول على شهادة الماجستير في جامعة ساندياغو – كاليفورنيا كتبت رسالة ماجستير بعنوان " الإبداع والبحث عن الاكتمال" والتي ناقشت فيها العلاقة بين الإبداع والفقدان ألوالدي. ولإثبات طرحي استخدمت منهاج التحليل لحياة وأعمال ثلاثة كتاب وقد تمكنت من إقناع اللجنة أن طرحي صحيح. يمكنك العثور على نسخة من رسالة الماجستير تلك في مكتبة جامعة سان دياغو.

وقد اجريت مزيد من البحوث باستخدام المنهاج الإحصائي هذه المرة...وقد حصلت وكنتيجة لتلك الأبحاث الإحصائية على أدلة إحصائية أن نسبة الأيتام ( فقدوا الأب أو الأم أو كلاهما ) من أي عينة بحثية لأشخاص مبدعين عباقرة في أي مجال يزيد على 50%، وسوف يتبين ان باقي أفراد العينة مروا بظروف مأساوية في طفولتهم ا وان طفولتهم مجهولة .

حتى أنني أصبحت امتلك نظرية الآن تفسر الذي يجري حقيقة في الدماغ ليصبح قادر على العطاء الإبداعي. ليس كما يقول فروي داو ادلر أو كارل يونغ، إنما هو شي آخر..
اعتقد أن الفقدان يؤدي إلى تشكل زيادة في نسبة مستوى الطاقة في الدماغ وهذا تحديدا السبب وراء القدرة على الإبداع وينشط الدافع الإبداعي. وحيث أن اليتم ( فقدان احد الوالدين أو أكثر ) هي أكثر الصدمات مأساوية وحدة فإنها تؤدي ليس فقط إلى بروز المخرجات الإبداعية وإنما تؤدي إلى بروز العبقرية.
الآن أنا أفكر في عمل رسالة دكتوراه حول الموضوع:
- فأي الجامعات تعتقد انسب لمثل هذا البحث؟
- وأي المختبرات يكون المختبر المناسب لعمل اختبار عملي حول الموضوع..أي محاولة تأكيد وجود ارتفاع في منسوب الطاقة الذهنية عند الأيتام؟
- لقد قرأت مقال حول العلاقة بين الوضع الاجتماعي ( الطبقي ) والدماغ وقد أجرت الاختبارات على تلك العلاقة باحثه اسمها مارثا فرح من خلال مركز أبحاث جامعة بنسلفانيا، وأنا أحاول الاتصال بها لكنهم في الجامعة اخبروني أنها في إجازتها الصيفية وأتمنى أن تجيب على رسالتي عند عودتها من الإجازة...لكن في هذه الإثناء السؤال : هل جامعة بنسلفيانا هي المكان الصحيح لعمل مثل ذلك البحث.
- أخيرا ماذا تعتقد أنت شخصيا ؟ هل هناك رابط بين فقدان الوالدين والعبقرية؟ وهل يمكن أن يكون الرابط ارتفاع في نسبة الطاقة الذهنية والتي يمكن ترجمتها إلى نشاطات إبداعية في أعلى حالات الإبداعي؟
انتظر إجابتكم لطفا،،
مع خالص التحية