عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 08-29-2012, 12:46 PM
المشاركة 1129
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• موجود
افتراضي
في سعيي لايجاد ادلة علمية حول نظريتي في تفسير الطاقة الابداعية والتي تفترض ان الابداع في اعلى حالاته هو نتاج زيادة حادة في نسبة الطاقة الذهنية كنتيجة للمرور بتجربة اليتم وهي التجربة التي تؤدي الى حدوث انفجارات بوزترونية في الدماغ حيث تتولد تلك الطاقة بنسب متفاوتة ولكنها كهولة ولا محدودة، والتي اذا خرجت بصورة منظمة تؤدي الى مخرجات ابداعية عبقرية في اعلى حالاتها. لهذا الغرض قمت على الاتصال مع الدكتور Stuart Shanker وهو مدير معد ابحاث :
Stuart Shanker , D PHll - OXON
Director, the Milton & Ether Harris Research Initiative
Distinguished reseach Professor of pHlilophy and Psychology
Toronto
Canada
حيث ارسلت له الرسالة التالية :

Hello Sir

I obtained your email address from our mutual friend Dr. Ali. I have been talking to Dr. Ali on the research I did related to the human brain. I asked him if he knew anybody who is majoring in the brain and with whom I can discuss some issues related to my findings and he suggested that I contact you for the purpose.

. The issue that I would like to discuss with you is the effect of orphanage on the brain chemicals. Through my research and out of a personal experience I came to the conclusion and findings that more than 50% of any list of the greatest people in any field were orphans; which suggests that orphanage must have something to do with creating such genius or ability to excellent achievement.

My theory is that such tragic experiences at an early age causes some chemical reaction in the brain and such chemical reaction allows or leads to extra ordinary level of brain energy. If this brain energy is utilized in a proper way and with the presence of the training it leads to extra ordinary achievement.

These are only bits of information stated in a very general mood, for the purpose of finding out if you are willing to help me find some answers to the questions that my research have raised in relation to the issue.

Awaiting to hear from you.

فجائي الرد التالي :

Your email is very interesting. Yes, there are certainly many things written on the effect on the brain of these early traumatic experiences. An excellent summary can be found in Fogel, The Psychophysiology of Self-Awareness. What we do know is that quite often we see cortisolemia as a result; in fact, we would be surprised if we don't see it.

Now, you might be right in your hypothesis: some sort of neurohormonal inbalance (an increase in dopamine, a decrease in gaba?) which is what would be involved in your 'increased energy' idea. But let me suggest another possibility.

As a result of the trauma, quite a few of these children develop narrowed interests as a consequence of their need to shut out certain kinds of experiences (emotional, social), and it is this narrowing which results in their exceptional skills in some field: i.e., which leads them to over-focus on a particular cognitive or skill domain. such an argument would be in line with the 'islands of expertise' hypothesis developed by M. Howe.

One way or another I think you've hit upon something extremely interesting. For more on some of the basic or underlying processes involved, take a look at my new book Calm, Alert and Learning. What we almost always see in children with such a background is an impairment or constriction in at least one of the five domains of self-regulation discussed in the book, and generally in several of the domains.

Best wishes,

وترجمة ما يقوله الدكتور ستيورات ما يلي :
إن رسالتك مثيرة جدا للاهتمام. نعم، بكل تأكيد لقد كُتب الكثير عن اثر التجارب المأساوية في الطفولة المبكرة على الدماغ. ويمكن العثور على تلخيص ممتاز لهذا الاثر في ( Fogel, the psychophysiology of self-awareness ) ، وما نعرفه انه غالبا ما يصاب الشخص الذي يمر بمثل هذه التجارب بالـ Cortisolemia ، وفي الحقيقة سيكون من المستغرب عدم وجود الكورتوسليميا Cortisolemia.

ملاحظة: الكورتيزول بالإنجليزية Cortisol ، هو : هرمون يفرز بواسطة الغدة الكظرية. ويلعب الكورتيزول دوراً مهماً في وظيفة كل جزء من أجزاء الجسم تقريباً ، والوقوع تحت التوتر أو ضغط عصبي شديد يرفع مستوياته ، فيؤثر بصورة سلبية على الصحة العامة للجسم . والذي يحب ان يطلع على طبيعة هذا الكورتيزول و ما دوره في الجسم يمكنه الاطلاع على الرابط التالي:
http://ejabat.google.com/ejabat/thread?tid=3ec231ac06fb4828

اما وظيفة الكورتيزول فهي حسب نفس الموقع:

عمل هرمون الكورتيزول

الكورتيزول هرمون منشط ينظم ضغط الدم ووظيفة القلب الوعائية وجهاز المناعة. كما يسيطر على استعمال الجسم للبروتين ، و الكربوهيدرات ، و الدهون. ونتيجة لزيادة الضغوط سواء البدنية -- مثل المرض ، أو الصدمة ، أو ارتفاع درجة الحرارة أو الجراحة أو النفسية ، يزيد إنتاج هرمون الكورتيزول كرد طبيعي وضروري في الجسم. وإذا بقيت مستويات التوتر عالية لفترة زمنية طويلة ، فقد تسبب نتائج عكسية للصحة.

وهذا رابط آخر يتحدث عن الكورتيزول والضغط النفسي باللغة الانجليزية:

http://stress.about.com/od/stresshealth/a/cortisol.htm

وهذا رابط آخر يتحدث عن اثر الضغط على الدماغ:

http://www.fi.edu/learn/brain/stress.html

خليكوا معنا لنتابع ترجمة رسالة الدكتور ستيورات ونتعرف على هذه المعلومات العلمية المفيدة في التعامل مع الضغوط النفسية لما لها من اثر هائل على الدماغ والصحة النفسية كما هو مبين، ثم نستمر معه في نقاش حول اثر الصدمات على كيمياء الدماغ لنحاول التدليل العلمي على ان زيادة حقيقة تحدث في نسبة الطاقة الدماغية عند المرور في تجارب مأساوية، لكن لاسباب اخرى غير الكورتيزول وان الذي يحدث هناك عبارة عن انفجارات بوزيترونية تؤدي الى ولادة طاقة هائلة اكبر بكثير مما ينتجه هرمون الكورتيزول والذي يبدو اثر زيادته على الجسم سلبي اكثر منه ايجابي وهو مرتبط بالضغط النفسي:

يتبع،،

-