عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 04-09-2014, 08:19 AM
المشاركة 1129
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• غير موجود
افتراضي
تابع...العناصر التي صنعت الروعة في رواية رقم - 47- الريح الشتوية مبارك الربيع المغرب

- I personally didn't agree with the writer's final intentions, It was obvious that the story was a weapon against every European presence in the state,

- واضح أن الرواية كانت عبارة سلاح ضد الاستعمار الأوروبي.

Besides the story writer was not so objective during the writing of this book. I held the position that I as a reader could not bear such attack and such violent description of poverty.
- أتصور أن الروائي لم يكن موضوعيا في كتابته فقد تولد لدي انطباع بأنه بالغ في وصف ومهاجمة الفقر

- Personally I feel sad about the death of the Protagonist, about the environment where he lived, and about the forcible denial of the French authority by taking his land without any proper cause.

- شخصيا اشعر بالحزن لموت البطلة في القصة وللبيئة التي عاش فيها وللاجراءت الفرنسية القهرية التي تمثلت في الاستيلاء على أرضه دون أي مصوغ.
-
- Finally I would say that if this is the real situation where Moroccan lived than I would confess that they led a very miserable life full of tragedy.

- وأقول اذا كانت هذه هي فعلا حياة المغاربة اعترف بأن حياتهم كانت تعيسة ومأساوية.

- The Story was so tragic, so I don't recommend it to people who seek enjoyment, However I would recommend it to people who seeks the true life of a certain people,

- لقد كانت الرواية مأساوية بشكل لا يصدق حتى أنني لا أوصي بقراءتها لمن يبحث عن المتعة ولكنني أوصي بقراءتها لمن يبحث عن الحقيقة عن حياة بعض الناس.

- The Book is written in Arabic so I recommend to people who are interested in Arab literature and Moroccan history.

- الرواية باللغة العربية وعليه فانني اوصي به لم يحب الادب العربي وتاريخ المغرب.

- Finally I recommend it to people who fall in love with realistic novels.
كما انني اوصي به لمن يحب الاطلاع على الروايات الواقعية.