عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 04-08-2014, 08:00 AM
المشاركة 1128
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• غير موجود
افتراضي
تابع...العناصر التي صنعت الروعة في رواية رقم - 47- الريح الشتوية مبارك الربيع المغرب

I would really confess that this is the most realistic story that I had during my literary career, It was a nice depiction of the main components inside the Moroccan society, Poverty, Demoralization, Degradation, Human rights abuse all these aspects were present in the Events of Rih Chatwiya.

- هذه الرواية هي الأكثر واقعية خلال رحلتي الإبداعية وهي تصور الظروف الاجتماعية في
المجتمع المغربي .
-
- Besides the main aim inside this story was to recover the social image that Moroccans forget during Colonization and After the Independence

- الهدف الرئيسي من الرواية هو استعادة صورة الوضع الاجتماعي الذي نسيه المغاربة خلال فترة الاستعمار وبعد الاستقلال.

- It was a strategy of how to resist poverty and to look for a better life.

- إنها إستراتيجية عن كيف تنهي الفقر وتبحث عن حياة أفضل

Concerning the Negative aspects, It would be obvious that the novel was an Ethnic attack between Arabs as a main protagonists and Europeans as Antagonists, It was believed that the main cause for the Character's suffering was Colonization without stating other reasons including the low management of the national cause and the corruption that was growing inside their national state.

- تصور الرواية الصراع بين العرب والمستعمر الأوروبي وتحمل المستعمر المسؤولية عن المشاكل الاجتماعية متناسية كل الأسباب الأخرى المسببة لتلك الظروف