قديم 11-15-2015, 04:20 PM
المشاركة 497
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• موجود
افتراضي
تابع ... نساء صغيرات

In May 1868, Alcott wrote in her journal: "Niles, partner of Roberts, asked me to write a girl's book. I said I'd try."[7]:36 Alcott set her novel in an imaginary Orchard House modeled on her own residence of the same name, where she wrote the novel.[4]:xiii She later recalled that she did not think she could write a successful book for girls and did not enjoy writing it.[8]:335- "I plod away," she wrote in her diary, "although I don't enjoy this sort of things."[7]:37 Scholars classify Little Women as an autobiographical or semi-autobiographical novel.[9][10]:12
- تقول الكاتبة ان درا النشر كلفتها بكتابة قصة للبنات ولم تكن تعتقد انها ستقدر على تلبية الطلب لكنها كتبت عن نفسها وعن اخواتها وعن البيئة التي نشئن فيها حيث كان منزلها هو المشهدالاساسي في الرواية. حتى ان الاكادمين يصنفون الرواية على انها من نمط السيرة الذاتية. By June, Alcott had sent the first dozen chapters to Niles, and both agreed these were dull. But Niles' niece Lillie Almy read them and said she enjoyed them.[8]:335–336 The completed manuscript was shown to several girls, who agreed it was "splendid". Alcott wrote, "they are the best critics, so I should definitely be satisfied."[7]:37 She wrote Little Women "in record time for money",[5]:196x2 but the book's immediate success surprised both her and her publisher.[11]
- كتبت الرواية في وقت قصير لحاجتها للمال لكن نجاح الرواية السريع ادهشها وادهش الناشر.

According to literary critic Sarah Elbert, when using the term "little women", Alcott was drawing on its Dickensian meaning; it represented the period in a young woman's life where childhood and elder childhood were "overlapping" with young womanhood.
- كتبت الكاتبة الرواية عن نساء صغيرات ومن هنا جاءت التسمية اي عن الفترة الصبا (المراهقة) للفتيات شخوص الرواية.

. Each of the March sister heroines had a harrowing experience that alerted her and the reader that "childhood innocence" was of the past, and that "the inescapable woman problem" was all that remained.[5]:196x2
- كل واحدة من النساء شخصيات الرواية مرت بتجرة مرعبة خلقت فيها تحول بحيث ان براءة الطفولة اصبحت من الماضي وان مشاكل المرأة الناضجة هو الذي يبقى.
Other views suggest that the title was meant to highlight the inferiority of women as compared to men, or, alternatively, describe the lives of simple people, "unimportant" in the social sense.
- بعض الاراء تقول بأن الكاتبة قصدت ان تقول بأن النساء كانت تعتبر شيء غير مهم بالمقارنة مع الرجل.
[12]