المشاركة 121
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• غير موجود
افتراضي
دي. اتش. لورنس.

D(avid) H(erbert) Lawrence (1885-1930)

English novelist, story writer, critic, poet and painter, one of the greatest figures in 20th-century English literature.

ولد دي اتش لورنس عام 1885 واصبح واحد من اعظم الكتاب الانجليز في القرن العشرين

Lawrence saw sex and intuition as ways to undistorted perception of reality and means to respond to the inhumanity of the industrial culture. From Lawrence's doctrines of sexual freedom arose obscenity trials, which had a deep effect on the relationship between literature and society. In 1912 he wrote: "What the blood feels, and believes, and says, is always true." Lawrence's life after World War I was marked with continuous and restless wandering.

لقد اصبحت حياة لورنس بعد الحرب العالمية الاولى غير مستقرة ودائمة التحول

"The novel is the book of life. In this sense, the Bible is a great confused novel. You may say, it is about God. But it is really about man alive. Adam, Eve, Sarai, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Samuel, David, Bath-sheba, Ruth, Esther, Solomon, Job, Isaiah, Jesus, mark, Judas, Paul, Peter: what is it but man alive, from start to finish? Man alive, not mere bits. Even the Lord is another man alive, in a burning bush, throwing the tablets of stone at Moses's head." (from 'Why the Novel Matters' in D.H. Lawrence: Selected Criticism, 1956)

David Herbert Lawrence was born in the mining town of Eastwood, Nottinghamshire, in central England.

ولد في بلدة مناجم الفحم في وسط انجلترا

He was the fourth child of Arthur John Lawrence, a struggling coal miner who was a heavy drinker.

والده ارثر جون لورنس كان عامل منجم فقير يصارع من اجل الحياة وكان مدمنا على الكحول

His mother, Lydia, née Beardsall, was a former schoolteacher, whose family had fallen in hard times. However, she was greatly superior in education to her husband.

والدته كان مدرسة تعرضت عائلتها لظروف صعبة لكنها كانت اكثر ثقافة من زوجها

Lawrence's childhood was dominated by poverty and friction between his parents.

سيطر على طفولته الفقر والخلاف بين الديه

In a letter from 1910 to the poet Rachel Annand Taylor he later wrote: "Their marriage life has been one carnal, bloody fight. I was born hating my father: as early as ever I can remember, I shivered with horror when he touched me. He was very bad before I was born."

كتب د اتش لورنس عن طفولته في عام 1910 فقال " كان زواجهما جسديا ولطالما تخاصما وتعاركا

Encouraged by his mother, with whom he had a deep emotional bond and who figures as Mrs Morel in his first masterpiece, Lawrence became interested in arts.

كان مرتبط عاطفيا بأمه التي شجعته وكتب عنها في رواياته

He was educated at Nottingham High School, to which he had won a scholarship.

درس في مدرسة نوتنجم

He worked as a clerk in a surgical appliance factory and then four years as a pupil-teacher. After studies at Nottingham University, Lawrence received his teaching certificate at 22 and briefly pursued a teaching career at Davidson Road School in Croydon in South London (1908-1911).

عمل مدرسا ما بي اعوام 1908 و 1911

Lawrence's mother died in 1910 - he helped her die by giving her an overdose of sleeping medicine. This scene was re-created in his novel SONS AND LOVERS (1912).

ماتت امه في عام 1910 وقد ساعدها على الموت حين اعطاها حبوب منومة

- ولد دي اتش لورنس عام 1885 واصبح واحد من اعظم الكتاب الانجليز في القرن العشرين
- لقد اصبحت حياة لورنس بعد الحرب العالمية الاولى غير مستقرة ودائمة التحول
- ولد في بلدة مناجم الفحم في وسط انجلترا
- درس في مدرسة داخلية
- والده ارثر جون لورنس كان عامل منجم فقير يصارع من اجل الحياة وكان مدمنا على الكحول
- والدته كانت مدرسة تعرضت عائلتها لظروف صعبة لكنها كانت اكثر ثقافة من زوجها
- سيطر على طفولته الفقر والخلاف بين والديه
- كتب د اتش لورنس عن طفولته في عام 1910 فقال " كان زواجهما جسديا ولطالما تخاصما وتعاركا
- كان مرتبط عاطفيا بأمه التي شجعته وكتب عنها في رواياته
- درس في مدرسة نوتنجم
- عمل مدرسا ما بين اعوام 1908 و 1911
- كان شاذ جنسيا
- ماتت امه في عام 1910 وقد ساعدها على الموت حين اعطاها حبوب منومة وكان عمره حينها 25 سنه
- هاجر من بريطانيا طوعيا بعد انتهاء الحرب العالمة الاولى.
-
صحيح ان لوزنس عانى من الفقر ومن الازمة الدائمة بين الوالدين لكن ابرز ازمات حياتة كا ادمان والده الفقير عامل المنجم للكحول وذلك يجعل لورنس يتيم افتراضي في الطفولة المبكرة.

يتيم افتراضي.