قديم 09-01-2013, 01:27 PM
المشاركة 1463
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• غير موجود
افتراضي
رد د. شنايدر على خطابي اعلاه والذي وصلني بتاريخ 29/8/2013 :

I think your general direction is a good one. You'll find corroboration of your thesis in a book by Dean Keith Simmonton called "Greatness" in which he found the death of a parent, especially a father, but also other close family in a very high percentage of great figures in history.

I don't personally give much truck to the neuroscience angle, although I'm sure neurology figures in--but more as a symptom than a cause, which I believe is much more complex than can be revealed by brain imaging (my book,The Polarized Mind, goes into this some)

Having lost a brother and a father some years later, I know for myself that complex themes were at play, including existential fears, rages, and discoveries that depth psychotherapy was key to unveiling.

I don't know much about the Pennsylvania U. program, but I suggest you try to find Dean Keith Simmonton and find out what he would suggest for you.

I also don't know about other programs that may be compatible with your interest area, although I would guess programs that specialize in neuropsychology--perhaps someone like Dan Siegal could give you some suggestions there, he's written quite eloquently about brain and behavior.

Best to you,
Kirk Schneider
ترجمة الخطاب الوارد من د. شنايدر: