المشاركة 6
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• غير موجود
افتراضي
خوسيه إتشيغاراي
وكيبيديا

خوسيه إتشيغاراي هو عالم رياضيات إسباني ولد في 19 ابريل 1832 وتوفي في 14 سبتمبر 1916. حصل على جائزة نوبل في الأدب لسنة 1904 مع فردريك ميسترال

José Echegaray y Eizaguirre (April 19, 1832 – September 14, 1916) was a Spanish civil engineer, mathematician, statesman, and one of the leading Spanish dramatists of the last quarter of the 19th century.
Along with the Provençal poet Frédéric Mistral, he was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1904, making him the first Spaniard to win the prize. His most famous play is El gran Galeoto, a drama written in the grand nineteenth century manner of melodrama. It is about the poisonous effect that unfounded gossip has on a middle-aged man's happiness. Echegaray filled it with elaborate stage instructions that illuminate what we would now consider a hammy style of acting popular in the 19th century. Paramount Pictures filmed it as a silent with the title changed to The World and His Wife. His most remarkable plays[citation needed] are Saint or Madman? (O locura o santidad, 1877); Mariana (1892); El estigma (1895); The Calum (La duda, 1898); and El loco Dios (1900).
The Echegaray street named after him in Madrid is famed for its Flamenco taverns

==

Spanish politician, writer, and mathematician, the leading dramatist of the last quarter of the 19th century. Along with poet Frédéric Mistral, he was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1904. Echegaray began to write plays at the age of forty-two. His style changed little during his career. Echegaray's works are noted for their high degree of technical skill and their ability to keep audiences engaged despite relatively simple and melodramatic plots.

"My dear fellow, I don't exactly know what you mean by a dramatic spring. All I can tell you is that I have not the slightest interest in plays where love does not preponderate – above all unfortunate love, for I have enough of happy love at home." (Don Julian in The Great Galeoto, 1881)

José Echegaray y Eizaguirre was born in Madrid to parents of Basque descent. The family moved to Murcia, where his father held a professorship in Greek at the Institute of Murcia. At the age of fourteen Echegaray returned to Madrid. In 1853 he graduated from the Escuela de Caminos and became in 1858 a professor of mathematics of the same institute. In 1857 he married Ana Perfecta Estrada; they had one daughter.

- مجهول الطفولة حيث لا تتوفر معلومات عن والديه لكن يبدو ان ابرز عامل في حياته هو انفصاله عن والديه وهو في سن الرابعة عشرة حيث عاد الى اسبانيا لاستكمال دراسته وهو ما يمثل يتم اجتماعي لكننا سنعتبره مجهول الطفولة.

مجهول الطفولة.