قديم 03-05-2014, 03:43 PM
المشاركة 1734
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• غير موجود
افتراضي
4- المذهب الوجودي L’existentialisme و رواد هذا المذهب
- سورين كيركغارد ...يتيم الأم في سن 21 ومات والده وهو في سن 25.

سورين كيركغور (باللغة الدنماركية:Søren Kierkegaard، ويُكتَب بالعربية أيضاً كيركيغارد أو كيركغارد أو كيركجارد أو كيركيجارد)؛ (5 مايو 1813م - 11 نوفمبر 1855مفيلسوف ولاهوتي دنماركي كبير. كان لفلسفته تأثير حاسم على الفلسفات اللاحقة، لا سيما في ما سيعرف بالوجودية المؤمنة (مقارنة بالوجودية الملحدة المنسوبة للفيلسوف الفرنسي جان بول سارتر).
ومن أشهر من تأثر به وأذاع أفكاره الفيلسوف الألماني كارل ياسبرس واللاهوتي البروتستانتيكارل بارث.
كثير من أعماله تتعامل مع الأمور التي يعيشها الفرد بمفرده، مُعطياً لها أولوية واقعية لحقيقة الإنسان بعيداً عن التفكير المجرد، مع إظهار أهمية إختيار الإنسان والتزامه. كان سورين مَحط نقد حاد من قبل العديد من المفكرين المثاليين في عَصره مثل هيغلوجوته وشيلنغ وشليجل. تُركز أعماله اللاهوتية على الأخلاقيات المَسيحية والكَنيسة وعلى الإختلافات بين الدلائل الواضحة للمسيحية والعلاقة المباشرة للفرد مع السيد المسيح، الإنسان-الإله الذي يَحِل من خلال الإيمان. العديد من أعماله تتعامل مع فن الوَلَه المَسيحي. كان سورين ينتقد بشدة ممارسةالمسيحية كدين دَولة، بداية من كنيسة الدنمارك. أعماله النفسية تستكشف مشاعر وأحاسيس الأفراد حينما تقابلهم إختيارات حياتية. تأثر تفكيره بالكتاب المقدس وسقراط ومنهجية سقراط.
==

كيركغارد (سورين ـ)

(1813 ـ 1855)

Early years (1813–1836

Søren Kierkegaard was born to an affluent family in Copenhagen. His mother, Ane Sørensdatter Lund Kierkegaard, had served as a maid in the household before marrying his father, Michael Pedersen Kierkegaard. She was an unassuming figure: quiet, plain, and not formally educated but Henriette Lund, her granddaughter, wrote that she "wielded the sceptre with joy and protected [Soren and Peter] like a hen protecting her children".[19] His father was a "very stern man, to all appearances dry and prosaic, but under his 'rustic cloak' demeanor he concealed an active imagination which not even his great age could blunt."[20] He read the philosophy of Christian Wolff.[21] Kierkegaard preferred the comedies of Ludvig Holberg,[22] the writings of Georg Johann Hamann,[23] Gotthold Ephraim Lessing,[24] Edward Young[25] and Plato, especially those referring to Socrates.

Copenhagen in the 1830s and 1840s had crooked streets where carriages rarely went. Kierkegaard loved to walk them. In 1848, Kierkegaard wrote, "I had real Christian satisfaction in the thought that, if there were no other, there was definitely one man in Copenhagen whom every poor person could freely accost and converse with on the street; that, if there were no other, there was one man who, whatever the society he most commonly frequented, did not shun contact with the poor, but greeted every maidservant he was acquainted with, every manservant, every common laborer."[26] Our Lady's Church was at one end of the city, where Bishop Mynster preached the Gospel. At the other end was the Royal Theatre where Fru Heiberg performed.[27]
Based on a speculative interpretation of anecdotes in Kierkegaard's unpublished journals, especially a rough draft of a story called "The Great Earthquake",[28] some early Kierkegaard scholars argued that Michael believed he had earned God's wrath and that none of his children would outlive him. He is said to have believed that his personal sins, perhaps indiscretions such as cursing the name of God in his youth or impregnating Ane out of wedlock, necessitated this punishment. Though five of his seven children died before he did, both Kierkegaard and his brother Peter Christian Kierkegaard outlived him.[29] Peter, who was seven years Kierkegaard's elder, later became bishop in Aalborg.[29]
In 1830, Kierkegaard attended the School of Civic Virtue, Østre Borgerdyd Gymnasium, when the school was situated in Klarebodeme, where he studied Latin and history among other subjects. He went on to study theology at the University of Copenhagen. He had little interest in historical works, philosophy dissatisfied him, and he couldn't see "dedicating himself to Speculation".[30] He said, "What I really need to do is to get clear about "what am I to do", not what I must know". He wanted to "lead a completely human life and not merely one of knowledge."[31] Kierkegaard didn't want to be a philosopher in the traditional or Hegelian sense[32] and he didn't want to preach a Christianity that was an illusion.[33] "But he had learned from his father that one can do what one wills, and his father's life had not discredited this theory."[34] He became a "spy for God". In 1848, Kierkegaard wrote:
Supposing that I had been free to use my talents as I pleased (and that it was not the case that another Power was able to compel me every moment when I was not ready to yield to fair means), I might from the first moment have converted my whole productivity into the channel of the interests of the age, it would have been in my power (if such betrayal were not punished by reducing me to naught) to become what the age demands, and so would have been (Goetheo-Hegelian) one more testimony to the proposition that the world is good, that the race is the truth and that this generation is the court of last resort, that the public is the discoverer of the truth and its judge, &c. For by this treason I should have attained extraordinary success in the world. Instead of this I became (under compulsion) a spy.[35][36]
One of the first physical descriptions of Kierkegaard comes from an attendee, Hans Brøchner, at his brother Peter's wedding party in 1836: "I found [his appearance] almost comical. He was then twenty-three years old; he had something quite irregular in his entire form and had a strange coiffure. His hair rose almost six inches above his forehead into a tousled crest that gave him a strange, bewildered look."[37]
Kierkegaard's mother "was a nice little woman with an even and happy disposition," according to a grandchild's description. She was never mentioned in Kierkegaard's works. Ane died on 31 July 1834, age 66, possibly from typhus.

His father died on 8 August 1838, age 82. On 11 August, Kierkegaard wrote:
My father died on Wednesday (the 8th) at 2:00 a.m. I so deeply desired that he might have lived a few years more, and I regard his death as the last sacrifice of his love for me, because in dying he did not depart from me but he died for me, in order that something, if possible, might still come of me.
Most precious of all that I have inherited from him is his memory, his transfigured image, transfigured not by his poetic imagination (for it does not need that), but transfigured by many little single episodes I am now learning about, and this memory I will try to keep most secret from the world. Right now I feel there is only one person (E. Boesen) with whom I can really talk about him. He was a "faithful friend."[39]
Troels Frederik Lund, his nephew, provided biographers with much information regarding Søren Kierkegaard

سورين آبي كيركغارد Sören Aabye Kierkegaard، فيلسوف دنماركي ورائد المذهب الوجودي، ولد في كوبنهاغن ومات فيها. دارت فلسفته كلها حول موضوعات: الخطيئة والحرية والحب والزواج والندم والتكفير والغواية والمصير؛ ذلك لأنه عانى هذه المشكلات جميعاً معاناة عنيفة حية.

كانت طفولته فريدة من نوعها، فهو لم يعرف هذه المرحلة من عمره وعدّ منذ البداية شيخاً كبيراً، وكانت هذه الطفولة المسنة سبباً للكآبة العميقة التي خيمت على حياته منذ مولده حتى وفاته، فقد تأثرت حياة كيركغارد وفكره بالتربية الدينية المتزمتة التي تلقاها من أبيه، والتي اتسمت بالتقوى والخوف من الله وبالريبية إزاء العالم، فكانت حياته مجاهدة دائبة ليجد حقيقة نفسه ووجوده وشخصيته،

وعلى الرغم من أنه توفى وهو في الثانية والأربعين إلا أن إنتاجه الضخم، والموضوعات التي تطرق إليها، تجعله من صفوة المفكرين والقلة الذين عاشوا فكرهم. ومن أهم مؤلفاتـه: «إما أو» (1843)، «مفهوم القلق» (1844)، «المرض حتى الموت» (1849)، «مدرسة المسيحية» (1850)، «كتاب اليـأس» (1849)، «شذرات فلسفية» (1844) «الخوف والرعدة» (1843).
كانت رسالة كيركغارد تعليم الناس معنى الوجود الإنساني، لاعتقاده أن في الإيمان خلاص للإنسان، وأن مهمة الفيلسوف هي استخراج العناصر الأساسية في الوجود الإنساني، وهو ما يسميه كيركغارد بالمقولات، وهذه المقولات هي: التفرد، السر، الصيرورة، الاختيار أو الحرية، المثول أمام الله، الخطيئة، القلق. وتميزت فلسفة كيركغارد بأنها فلسفة موجودية existential وليست وجودية، فهي بحث في الموجود أو الفرد، تبدأ من وجود الفرد المتعين بتجاربه المفردة لتنتهي بحقيقة وجوده كفرد، فالفكر الحقيقي هو الفكر الوجودي المُعاش، الذي يتحد فيه الوجود والفكر أو المعرفة، فالإنسان لا يوجد ليتفلسف بل يتفلسف ليوجد. والحقيقة لا توجد إلا إذا تقبلّ الفرد وجوده فيها والعيش فيها بعاطفة، فالعاطفة هي التي تعطي الحقيقة طابعها الدرامي، وتضفي عليها اليقين. والوجود هو الاختيار، والإنسان لا يختار إلا نفسه وماهيته، ووجوده يسبق ماهيته، وقد يختار مرتبة بين مراتب الوجود الثلاث: الجمالية أو الأخلاقية أو الدينية. والجمالية مضمونها اللذة والأخلاقية مناطها الواجب، لكن الدينية أرفعها، لأن «الأنا» فيها يختار أن يوجد أمام الله، ويرتبط بالمتعالي السامي.
ومن الواضح أن هذه الفلسفة كانت على طرفي نقيض مع فلسفة هيغل[ر] Hegel السائدة في ذلك العصر، فالحقيقة عند هيغل موضوعية صرفة، بينما عند كيركغارد ذاتية صرفة (متطرفة). وكان موقف كيركغارد من الدين جريئاً وغير مفهوم، فانتقد الكنيسة ورأى أن من واجبه إيقاف انتشار المسيحية، لفقدان كهنتها روح الإيمان والتقوى وتبعيتهم للدولة، ولشعوره بأنها ليست نموذج الحياة السامية المتبصرة، فطرح سؤاله الرئيسي «كيف أصير مسيحياً»، وعندما اقتنع بحقيقة المسيحية عزف أن يصير قساً.
لم يُعرف كيركغارد، ولم يُقّدر كثيراً في حياته، حتى إن كثيرين لا يعترفون به فيلسوفاً، ومع هذا فقد شاعت مفاهيمه ونظريته الوجودية، فكان لها أثر ملموس في فلسفة هايدغر[ر] Heidegger وياسبرز[ر] Jaspers، كما استفاد كارل بارت K.Barth وسارتر[ر] Sartre من تصوراته. وبهذا مهد السبيل لظهور فلسفات وجودية منظمة وعميقة بمدلولاتها وموضوعاتها.