عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 09-06-2012, 02:25 PM
المشاركة 1133
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• موجود
افتراضي
فيما يلي خطاب تم ارساله اليوم بتاريخ 6/9/2012 للدكتور ستيورت وعلى امل ان يصلنا رده عما قريب :

date 6/9/2012.

Dear Dr. Stuart
Thank you very much for sparing sometime to answer my email. And I certainly want to thank you again for the abundant information you have given me in your response.
As well, I am glad that you found the issue interesting. I will certainly look through the Fogel, "ThePsychophysiology of Self-Awareness" to see what he has to say about the effect of early traumatic experiences on the brain.
Meanwhile can you please elaborate further on the "cortisolemia" issue, that as you say would quite often be found with those who goes through early traumatic experiences i.e

- I understand, out of what I read about it ; the increase in the level of "Cortisol" for along time could be harmful to the body:
- Is that true? Or that depend on the level and time
- Could an increase in the level of cortisol be the reason behind genius? In your opinion?
- Does it have an effect on the brain? In the same or similar way it does affects other organs of the body?
- Where can we run some lab testing to find out the following that is if it is doable:
1-Would orphans ( in particular ) have a high level of coritsol?
2- What would be the level of cortisol in orphans compared to those non-orphans?

3Do creative orphans have a certain level of "cortisol" less or more than the level found in non creative orphans?
4What would be the level of "cortisol" with those who experience parental loss immediately after they go through the experience?
5- Etc…

Dear Dr. Stuart
I might be asking silly questions in relation to the issue but bearing in mind my background please excuse my ignorance if you find some of my questions silly.
I will come back to you shortly to address the other points raised in your e-mail.

BR