عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 02-26-2013, 01:16 PM
المشاركة 1328
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• غير موجود
افتراضي
اليوم قمت بالرد على صديقي البريطاني لعلنا في النهاية نسمع من رئيس قسم الاعصاب في المستشفى المذكور حول كل التساؤلات التي سنطرحها عليه فيما يتعلق باثر اليتم في خلق العبقرية:

I worte:

Well early in my life, and exactly when I was 2 years old, I was orphaned i.e. I lost my mother and I never seen her photo. When I was a teenager I became interested in creative writing and while I was reading about the Russian writer Leo Tolstoy and found that I share with him the same experience. I found that he too lost his mother when he was 2 years old and he never so her photo.
Somehow I made a connection between the loss of the mother and the interest to write ( creativity ). Then I was obsessed with the idea and started to look for evidence to see if there is a real connection between creativity and parental loss.
Later on and during my undergraduate studies I was a astonished with the number of creative people I read about who lost either of their parents and sometimes both. So when I did my MA thesis I decided to tackle the issue and try to prove the said connection.
I did do a thesis and was able to show through basic psycho analysis that there is abundant evidence connecting parental loss to creativity as least with the 3 writers I have chosen then for the study.
I didn't stop there. I continued my research on the issue. I did some statistical studies to give more proof on the hypothesized connection.
The first sample I chose was the 100 writers listed in the book by the USA writer Michael Heart . I researched the lives ( biographies ) of the greatest 100 people listed in the mentioned book to see if they were orphaned at an early age. The study on this sample showed that 54% of them were orphaned at an early age and up to the age of 21 years old. The childhood of the remaining 46% where unknown which opens the path for speculations.
I continued the studies on other samples of different groups of great or genius people in their fields and every time the results showed that the percentage goes beyond chance and it is always more that 50%. I repeated the study at least 5 times on different groups and reached the same surprising results in every time.
With the abundant and strong statistical evidence I got, I decided to further study my theory and explore how does orphanage affect the human brain.
I think I have my own theory how the effect occurs but this exactly what I need to discuss and ask about.
I did write a book about the issue and published it locally and it was very well received. I hope if I can prove beyond no doubt the hypothesize that there is a connection I either write more books or do a Phd on the issue.
I will write you another e-mail and include in it the specific questions that I would like to raise at this stage. After hearing what the neurosurgeon have to say; may be we can do some testing to show scientific evidence on the connection between orphanage and genious.
BR
انتظروني هنا للتعرف على المزيد..