قديم 08-22-2010, 02:47 PM
المشاركة 219
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• غير موجود
افتراضي
مارسيل خليفة

مارسيل خليفة (ولد عام 1950م في بلدة عمشيت في جبل لبنان) مؤلف موسيقي ومغني وعازف عودلبناني. يعتبر مارسيل أحد أهم الفنانين العرب الملتزمين بقضية فلسطين ،عرف مارسيل دوما بأغانيه التي تأخذ الطابع الوطني، وبأسلوب دمجه بين الموسيقى العربية والآلات الغربية كالبيانو. اعتقل على يد الاحتلال وتعرض للتعذيب.
Marcel Khalife (Arabic: مارسيل خليفة; b. 1950, Amchit, Mount Lebanon) is a Lebanese composer, singer and oud (an Arabic lute) player, considered a Palestinian among the Palestinians, a Southerner among the South Lebanese and most commonly an Arab musician. From 1970 to 1975, he taught at the conservatory in Beirut. In 1976, he created Al Mayadeen Ensemble and became famous all over the world for songs like Ummi (My Mother), Rita w'al-Bundaqiya (Rita and the Rifle) and Jawaz al-Safr (Passport), based on Mahmoud Darwish's poetry.[1],
In 1999 he was granted the Palestine Award for Music. In turn, he contributed the financial portion of the award to the National Conservatory of Music at Birzeit University in Palestine. In 2005, Khalife was named UNESCO Artist for Peace. He lives in Paris, France.
One son, Bachar Khalife, is also an accomplished oud player and percussionist; the other, Rami Khalife[1], is a virtuoso pianist who graduated from the Juilliard School.
The beginnings

Marcel Khalife was born in 1950 in Amchit, a small village on the coast in the North of Beirut where Ernest Renan used to live. His grandfather was a flutist and a fisherman. He lived among fishermen, peasants and Gypsies, and confesses a double influence :
Then I used to go to church and listen to Christian music, and also to Islamic recitations of the Qur'an. In Lebanon we have a marriage of Islamic and Christian culture. That really helped to form my musical awareness.
His first lessons in music was with a retired military man, a teacher in his village, Hanna Karam, who advised the parents of the young boy to let him continue learning music. His mother died of cancer when he was 16 years old