عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 09-19-2012, 11:32 AM
المشاركة 1147
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• غير موجود
افتراضي
خطاب جديد ارسلته اليوم بتاريخ 19/9/2012 الى Dr. Shanker اشرح فيه طبيعة الطاقة التي تقف وراء الاعمال الابداعية والتي حسب نظريتي تتمثل في دفقات من طاقة البوزيترون التي تنتج عن تفعال المادة بنقيضها فينتج عن ذلك التفاعل طاقة غير محدودة والسبب دائما الاحداث الصادمة والمآساوية. دعونا ننتظر رد الدكتور شانكر حول الموضوع:.

Dear Dr. Shanker

Thank you again, very much, for your help. The information you have given me has been very helpful and useful.

In regard to the effect of the traumatic experiences on the person, I came to the conclusion while researching the issue that the thing behind the creative impulse could not be as what Freud, Adler or Young have theorized; and that it must be something else.

Now, as you have stated, there is scientific evidence that some kind of hormonal changes takes place at the brain of the person affected .
To me; I believe that this hormonal changes have an edge over the sexual deprivation theorized by Freud.
It also has an edge over the Adler's compensation theory, as well as the Young's Archetypes theory.

And it seems to me that the sexuality and the psychology of a person is greatly affected by the state of the brain chemicals.
For example, (Ann O) Freud's subject needed help not because she was sexually deprived but because she was struck by the death of her father at the age of 8.

Now what I thing happens and lies behind the creative impulse is : an up serge of energy resulting from the chemical changes in the brain which in turn occurs as a result of the traumatic experiences.
But how this up serge of energy happens is the issue that I would like to study and explore in search for scientific proof of it.

Believing that the issue must have something to do with the energy of the brain and upon ruling out the other possibilities; I started searching for answers on the type of energy and how it happens.
Accidently I came across a book explaining the positron and the energy resulting from the collision between a particle of Matter and a particle of the Anti matter ( Positron ).

And upon noting that the brain is still almost totally mysterious and complex in its nature, structure, and functions I thought, may be, just may be, that the source of energy that lies behind the up serge of the brain energy has something to do with positron reaction.
Simply stated.

The traumatic experiences cause changes in the chemicals of the brain. Those changes allows a collision between particles of matter and anti matter within the brain hemisphere. The end result is an unlimited energy that could be transformed into creative output.
The mentioned book says that physicist have failed, so far, to capture any particle of the positron ( the anti matter although they have invested a lot of time and money for that purpose in Labs like STERN) and therefore they have failed to stage a collision between particles of matter and anti matter. Therefore they have so far failed to obtain any positron energy in the real world.

In contrast neurologists have succeeded to utilize the positron technique and applied it to detected brain cancer through may be by using the ( Positron emission tomography) not usre of this .

Any way, the fact that neurologists have succeeded with the utilization of positron in the brain; this exciting technique lead me to conclude that there is a great possibility that the energy behind the creative impulse stems from an unlimited source of energy resulting namely from a (positron reaction) that happens in the brain as a result of the traumatic experiences.

It might be a wild guess and has nothing to do with what really happens in the brain, but I don't know….. I believe it is worthy exploring.

What do you think Sir?

BR