قديم 08-11-2013, 07:20 AM
المشاركة 18
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• غير موجود
افتراضي
Writing Style:

Lucy Montgomery has an impressive sense of humour and her way with words is exceptionally awesome. In the book the author has used a third person narrative mode to unfold the plot. The vivid descriptions of nature and Anne’s beautiful portrayal of the places in her day dream as well as her surroundings makes Lucy Montgomery a detailed oriented writer.

My Thoughts:

There is a sentimental simplicity about this novel that I just adore. It is impossible for anyone after reading this book to not love Anne not only because she is one of a kind, but mostly, because we can all relate our childhood to hers. Though the book is known to be a children’s classic, it never ceases to impress readers of all ages. Me being an adult, reading this book brought memories of my childhood, and teenage years when the most simple things in life could make you happy. Happiness then was not in having an iPod or play station , all you needed was a ‘bosom friend’ with a’ kindered spirit’.The book is a delightful read,not to be missed.