قديم 01-14-2013, 01:36 PM
المشاركة 254
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• موجود
افتراضي
The Orchard

by Sheikh Musharrif ud-din Sadi, Iran, (c 1200-1292)

Saadi's Bostan is one of the greatest of all Sufi Classics. Together with his Gulistan, these two books are regarded as supreme accomplishments of both literature and Sufi thought. They contain a richness of material and beauty of poetry that are almost unparalleled.
The Bostan is a mine of proverbs, quotations and practical wisdom. But like the Gulistan (The Rose Garden) it contains far more than moralistic aphorisms and teaching stories. The Bostan is recognized by eminent Sufis as containing the whole range of the deepest Sufi knowledge that can be committed to writing.

==

Bostan (Persian: بوستان‎, pronounced "Bustān") is a book of poetry by the Persian poet Saadi, completed in 1257 and dedicated to the Salghurid Atabeg Sa'd I or Sa'd II.[2]
It was Saadi's first work, and its title means "the fruit orchard". The book contains the fruits of Saadi's long experience and his judgements upon life, and is illustrated by a vast collection of anecdotes. It includes accounts of Saadi's travels and his analysis of human psychology. He often mentions his accounts with fervour and advice similar to Aesop's fables.
It is composed in mathnawī style (rhyming couplets), and has been translated into English.
The Bostan was translated into Dutch in 1688 by Daniel Havart.[3]

==

Saadi's Bostan is one of the greatest of all Sufi Classics. It and his Gulistan (The Rose Garden) are regarded as supreme accomplishments of both literature and Sufi thought. They contain a richness of material and beauty of poetry which are almost unparalleled. The Bostan is a mine of proverbs, quotations, and practical wisdom. But like the Gulistan it contains far more than moralistic aphorisms and teaching stories. The Bostan is recognized by eminent Sufis as containing the whole range of the deepest Sufi knowledge which can be committed to writing

==

Saadi's Bostan is one of the greatest of all Sufi Classics. Together with his Gulistan, these two books are regarded as supreme accomplishments of both literature and Sufi thought. They contain a richness of material and beauty of poetry that are almost unparalleled.
The Bostan is a mine of proverbs, quotations and practical wisdom. But like the Gulistan (The Rose Garden) it contains far more than moralistic aphorisms and teaching stories. The Bostan is recognized by eminent Sufis as containing the whole range of the deepest Sufi knowledge that can be committed to writing

==

كتابي لكم الأن الثالث من سلسلة تراث الغرب

البستان

لسعدي الشيرازي

محمد خليفة التونسي
اصدار الهيئة المصرية العامة للكتاب
مشروع مكتبة الأسرة 1994

الرابط

http://www.ziddu.com/download/3031778/bostan.pdf.html